Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

new account BUG nickname cant write to forum

• MaTrek Monday, May 13, 2019 8:14 PM Reply

Hello,

Thru new account I CAN NOT write to dx forum because I dont set up nickname.

Please do something with automatic creation of nicknames so we can write to DX forum.

I register new DX account: mobil [due the case my email changed] and want to use the new account in the future ,but I found a problem how to contact DX....

the ticket service doesnt respond several weeks and online chat not available and only one way to write to DX is 

to use the DX forum so I need to have the posibility to write here at forum thru my new account. 

Why I can't ? Simply the DX forum homepage let me know that I did not set my nickname yett , and the script 

ask me to set up nickname before I can add first message in the dx forum, but I simply can't. To change email adress or set/change nickname it is not available in the menu. So what to do now ?

My new account was registered via my new email adress (not this old MaTrek) and show the nickname: mobil 

I only can write message via old account MaTrek...

Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:30 AM Reply

Simply the DX forum homepage let me know that I did not set my nickname yet...

I've seen that message as well, but I've been posting here using the same username for more than 12 years.

Basically, the DX site is very broken and no one is fixing it.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24902) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, May 28, 2019 5:04 PM Reply

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience, we've feedbacked it to our IT colleague. 

Posts(1010) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere