Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Can't find tracking with order number

• stonekirby Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:04 PM Reply

I have order number 190529100143631082

Can't seem to track it

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 8, 2019 6:43 AM Reply

That's because you can't track an order #. You can only track a tracking #.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12573) | Reviews | Tip post

• stonekirby Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:01 PM Reply

Okay sounds logical, but where does one find the tracking #?

I have one that starts with DX and ends with NL, but none of the sites can find that one....

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 8, 2019 8:23 PM Reply

It can sometimes take a week to 10 days (after the order is shipped) before the tracking # starts giving results. 

Also, it seems that dx sometimes uses "temporary" tracking #s which are changed to actual tracking #s after a while. At least that's what several customers have said in the forum.  

As to where/how to find anything in your account, I have no idea. What once used to be a very good site is now completely broken and there seems to be no attempt to fix anything. Buy at your own risk. Good luck with your order. 

PS. 

You can send a personal message to staff to ask for help by putting an @ directly in front of Alisa-Deng. Like this @Axxxx-Dxxx. I have no idea how long it will take to get a reply now. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12573) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/8/2019 at 8:31 PM
  • stonekirby Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:36 PM Reply

Ah thanks for the info! 

It's an expidited order so it should've already arrived (ordered over 9 days ago with a 5-8 day delivery estimate), if it takes any longer then it would just have been a waste of money.

Anyway, I'm going to try delivering a personal message to @Alisa-Deng. Maybe she can help me figure out anything.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:55 AM Reply

@stonekirby, Hi, about your order 190529100143631082, my colleague has left messages on your order interface, please check.

Posts(1073) | Reviews | Tip post

• stonekirby Friday, June 14, 2019 12:44 PM Reply

Thanks, I got a reply.

Seems the items are not even in stock even though the order says "All items have been shipped" 😕

That's the reason why tracking never worked...there was nothing to track. Paid expedited for no reason now 😔

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, June 14, 2019 1:42 PM Reply

@stonekirby

If you have  any problems for your order, ,please ask in the order message.

Posts(1073) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere