Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Can't ask for a refund/replacement on my order

• brunodmjr Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:29 AM Reply

Order Number:190522100189773366

The website simply don't let me ask for a refund or replacement.

The message I was suposed to send:
    Not the product vendor said it was. I asked for the White Box with red stripe, that I know of sure that have a Realtek chip. Vendor sent me white box with blue stripe. It does not even come with the certificated and with no rubber earphone wires. If I wanted a non Realtek I could have bought it much cheaper. It is not Realtek, the phone have connection drops. The earphones are slow to pair, different of the i12 red striped box, i have one. Since the vendor lied to me, even answered me confirming it was the red stripe, I want a refund or the correct version sent to me. I will not pay for the shipping on the return of the goods, since it is not my fault. I bought the product fair and square.

Screenshot_33.png

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by brunodmjr on 6/26/2019 at 4:31 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 27, 2019 3:41 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng ^^

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12556) | Reviews | Tip post

• brunodmjr Friday, June 28, 2019 3:27 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng, can you help me?

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, June 29, 2019 5:25 PM Reply

@brunodmjr Hi, my colleague has already left message on your order interface, please check.

Posts(1047) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere