Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Easy way to fast delivery-add color "DO NOT CARE"

• Suchros Monday, July 29, 2019 2:09 AM Reply

Many delayed deliveries are most probably due to colour selection, but there is no way to select "I do not care about the colour".

There is no way to add text either (I understand, takes time to read), but simply please add color-option "I do not care", you will sell more, faster, with lots more customer satisfaction.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, July 29, 2019 7:02 AM Reply

Many delayed deliveries are most probably due to DX being quite incompetent. DX used to be quite competent, but not now. Without basic competency it is very hard for DX to get customer satisfaction.

Edit: Typo.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 7/30/2019 at 5:42 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:28 AM Reply

Sorry but dx doesn't do suggestions. They prefer to screw the site up entirely on their own.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12557) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:50 AM Reply

Not all the suggestions were ignored. When you edit an existing post there are two tick boxes below the post - Subscribe and Terms of use. The label (ie, the words) for the Subscribe
    box ticks/unticks the box but the label for the other doesn't. The action of the subscribe label was
    changed after I suggested it several years ago, but the other label wasn't
    done at the same time - weird. I've been wondering ever since if someone
    at DX would notice the difference and do something about it.

Remembering 30 years.

• Suchros Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:35 PM Reply

Yes, since delivery of an item took long time I thought it might have been the colour issue and THERE IS NO "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COLOR" option. I've been buying rather a lot, and deliveries not always late so I thought this would be easy-fix for them, and be able to sell unliked colored items faster/empty stock of them (if they even use stock).

Hopefully we get enough views so they consider adding "I do not care about color/colour of item, I just need it "fast" as you can deliver.

Also, I never again buy/set buylist until I get my previous delivered, I think DX waits because they see I'm ready to order more - they just do not understand I order more ONLY after I've gotten my previous order (some have gone missing, not too much of a loss in few cheapest items, but I hated when a decent-priced camera didn't get delivered). 

(although, once I got paracord instead of item I ordered-it is still in use in my boat-I ordered a cheaper item, no worries but I don't know why, the cost was about 1/5th... Not much in dollars though)

I've bought several hundreds worth though-IDK if anybody tries to get their money back when items don't come, guess it's nigh impossible to get refunds/other items of value. Lately less, since it takes months to get the item (to Finland).

I would very much like answer from DX represantive. And "any color" option is easily installable, I'm a programmer (too). It would make them more money since they could get rid of items of color people don't like or balance stock (again, if any).

Toni K.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:46 PM Reply

Toni, there is no way to select "I do not care about the colour" because DX does not care about the colour. DX does not delay orders because of not being able to decide what colour item to send you. DX does not delay orders because it thinks you are just about to order again. DX doesn't need reasons like that to delay orders.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:11 PM Reply

Also, I never again buy/set buylist until I get my previous delivered, I think DX waits because they see I'm ready to order more - they just do not understand I order more ONLY after I've gotten my previous order (some have gone missing, not too much of a loss in few cheapest items, but I hated when a decent-priced camera didn't get delivered)

I've bought several hundreds worth though-IDK if anybody tries to get their money back when items don't come, guess it's nigh impossible to get refunds/other items of value.

And you still want to buy from this site?  WOW!

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12557) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere