Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order missing, delivered to wrong address???!!!

• MilanG67 Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:37 PM Reply

TO: DealeXtreme Support

Hi. I have issues with some of my orders completely disappearing from "My Orders" list.

But, that's not the main problem because I have email confirmations from where I used tracking numbers to track my order's status.

However, there is a problem with one of my orders.

It says that it's not found/it's nonexistent..but, on one tracking website (https://www.parcelmonitor.com/track-it-online/) I can see that order is marked as delivered to "Amsterdam, Government of Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands" at "09 AUG 2018".

Order details:

- order created at: 7/30/2019 04:16 PM

- order number: 190730100152906967

- tracking number: RS901023489CH

- product name: DOOGEE N10 5.84 inch Octa-core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Android 8.1 Smartphone 16.0MP+13.0MP Rear Cameras 3360mAh Cell Phone

- product ID: 2616408

- grand total: €70.49

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Shipping details are okay, my second order was delivered correctly today..but I was able to track that order all the way through.

Thanks,

Milan.

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, August 23, 2019 5:20 PM Reply

@MilanG67 Hi, for your issue, I have already left message on your order interface, please check.

Posts(1047) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Friday, August 23, 2019 6:41 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng Hi. Thank you for your reply. Sorry, but I can't find any message. Also, some of my orders are missing, both on the website and within the app...maybe that's why I can't find your message.

• MilanG67 Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:25 AM Reply

Also, I've just noticed that there are reviews posted in my name for these two products that were missing from the orders list?!
    I did get one, but the phone I ordered still says it's delivered to some totally different addres/country.

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?!

• MilanG67 Thursday, August 29, 2019 9:03 PM Reply

TO: DealeXtreme Support

Will anyone even try to explain this or help me get my money back?!

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere