Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

ASUS ROG PHONE 2 - 8GB RAM Version

• LightningTree Monday, September 16, 2019 4:38 PM Reply

Hi Guys, did some1 bought asus rog phone 2,  8GB RAM and 128GB storage?

I wonder if it is global version 

here is the link to where U can buy it:

https://www.dx.com/p/global-asus-rog-phone-2-zs660kl-android-gaming-phone-8gb-128gb12g-512gb-4k-uhd-60-in-snapdragon-855-octacore-6000mah-black-2708341#.XX9GiVQzbcs

but I'm not sure about that. 

When I talked with asus customer service they said that it's not a global version , and it's just for china market( some bands won't work in Europe). That's why I want to ask : can some1 who bought it could tell me if it's a global version or not ? And which of band this version have?

BTW : I posted message to seller 12.09.19 and he didn't answer - that's why I concern

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 16, 2019 5:41 PM Reply

@LightningTree, Hi, could you please tell us your order number, so that we can help you better?

Posts(1063) | Reviews | Tip post

• LightningTree Monday, September 16, 2019 5:57 PM Reply

I didn't buy it yet because I'm afraid that network band won't be working in my area or will be working badly. 

Don't get me wrong , I want to buy it if I will be sure that it is Global version of the phone.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:36 PM Reply

@LightningTree, Hi, it's Global version, and please check whether the Band Details of the product is supported with your SIM card?

QQ截图20190921163734.png

• LightningTree Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:15 AM Reply

Ok, can You send me link to this particular model on Asus web site ?

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:04 PM Reply

@LightningTree, please check, it's the same link you sent before,  https://www.dx.com/p/global-asus-rog-phone-2-zs660kl-android-gaming-phone-8gb-128gb12g-512gb-4k-uhd-60-in-snapdragon-855-octacore-6000mah-black-2708341?sid=2154878#.XYncuLczYdV

• LightningTree Monday, September 30, 2019 6:27 AM Reply

This is not a link to producer web site (Asus web site) with this rog phone 2 model , so why are you lying? this is link to DX web site.

If the producer don't have this model in his ofer so how can you have it?

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 30, 2019 2:45 PM Reply

@LightningTree, hi, sorry we don't know the producer web site you said, may be you could search the official website online?

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere