Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Thread Closed To ALL who comment 'My order is....'

• E_Man Monday, August 4, 2008 3:06 AM Reply
    I said this in another thread and I continue to see people asking this question. I hope you may have stumbled into my thread.

From what I gather, this is how an order may or may not be processed.

7 people order something, and a shipment of the item is coming in therefore everyone gets told 'ETA, 2 days'
    After receiving the shipment of only 5, only 5 orders are filled, the other 2 people get told 'ETA, 8 days' for when the next shipment will come.

That's why orders may sit, or change status, or be broken into multiple shipments, and also why DX has a CSE system in place to contact them during delays.

Any questions or comments, even if I am completely wrong, drop in your 2 cents. Are the posts about the orders really needed? It's the same thing EVERY time.

---Update, I think Raindy meant this link

http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/ordertracking.aspx
    Just a crazed DX fan spending too much money
    --$1545 and change in a year
    Posts(787) | Reviews | Tip post(20)

cyclist closed this thread on 3/5/2012 at 5:44 PM
  • raindy @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, August 4, 2008 3:16 AM Reply
    E_Man, much appreciated your valuable point, this is the situation what we are exactly having.

As you have mentioned, customer service express has one opinion for contact about the processing orders, below is the link:

http://help.dealextreme.com/forms/ordertracking.aspx

So hope the customers who has saw this topic can know more about how we process the orders.
    Got Questions? Use CS Express: http://services.dealextreme.com/

Product Requests: http://www.dealextreme.com/feedbacks/productrequest.dx
    Posts(889) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by raindy on 8/4/2008 at 3:24 AM
  • ferhat37 Saturday, January 3, 2009 6:54 AM Reply
    JUST AFRAİD NOT TO REACH ME :(
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• drmadcow Saturday, February 7, 2009 1:34 PM Reply
    yeah thanks for the link but it didnt help me much. Still says collecting from suppliers and ppl who ordered after me on here are getting their items. I just ordered 1 item thinking I would get it sooner but I was wrong and after a month ill probally see it out of stock and never get the damn thing
    Posts(71) | Reviews | Tip post

• kazas2507 Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:01 AM Reply
    no i do not agree with you! what i order is not something new and is not something that DX sell every day! The worst thing is that i found it on an other famous site for $5 more ($50 and not 44.90) and if i took it from there i will have it in my hands untill now!!!
    im sure that DX is having some other problems and we "the customers" are going to pay for it!!!
    if my package is not here by the time DX promised i will never order again and i will write in all the forums that im a member never to use DX again!
    Posts(193) | Reviews | Tip post

• r4dude3 Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:30 PM Reply
    I'm just still curious why my item's eta was 2/17/09 and now it doesn't even have a ETA.
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• TheEyez81 Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:39 PM Reply
    I will wait for a month on an order to see if it is ship. If not then I will cancel the order. This is my 2nd attempt on ordering something from DX (completely diff. item). They will loose my business if I had to cancel my order again (I have been trying to order items from DX for 2 months now). I am willing to go to another site for the order with just $5 more and get the item on time.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rikkk Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:15 PM Reply
    I've had the unfortunate luck of ordering an Item w/ a quick anticipation of receiving something I have watched from it's inception for like approx. a year now. And finding out soon after placing My DX order, it was now " CNY " . ETA 2 weeks.
    Oh well, I says Patience is a virtue or something like that?. So in the meantime I've read many, and I mean many posts about How Dx could have by-passed this with an upfront Forecast of business delays etc.. I'm sure it would have left some clients w/a better understanding, Of da present issues At hand. I waited thru w/waiting for supplier and ,order-in stock, ready, packaging, And today now, shipment day. I tried not to cancel from plain "FEAR", many x, from a fly by night con web site. This is my first order and experience w/this site DX. I'm pleased so far.
    What I don't like is the big account Dude expecting His stuff yesterday. And then roaring because of a so called above all attitude of himself. I Lost alot on Cheap Abercrombie, But kept the faith here.It pays sometimes.
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere