Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

what region is this unit tuned for?

• PigskinPlanet Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:11 PM Reply
    If someone were to place an order for one of these things, is it just a toss up as to which unit they receive? Because I believe some are tuned for europe, some for asia, and some for north america.. Or, perhaps all of them are tuned for a specific region, but which one then?

If you have one of these, post where you're from and the effectiveness of the unit where you are..
    Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• Deutschlehrer Monday, November 17, 2008 5:28 PM Reply
    I am not sure what region my unit was tuned to. I do know that 876.5 works great for CDMA in the U.S., and I have been able to block T-Mobile Blackberries by tuning the small antenna to 1963, but I am completely lost on what the middle antenna should be tuned to. Is the middle antenna for GSM (in the 920-960 range for most places, but in the 850-890 range like the CDMA in the U.S.)? Or is it for DCS, leaving the small antenna for PHS? In other words, according to the very minimal specs posted, with 4 cell frequency types and only three antennas, I have to assume that one antenna is designed to handle two frequency types? Any idea which one?
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• altmulig Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:52 AM Reply
    can someone explain to me how i tune it, for use in Norway?
    because when i did try to use it, i didn't even work at 2m...

help me!

thanks!!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• clanrat Friday, September 4, 2009 2:44 PM Reply
    Mine (I think is broken, as nothing is coming out of the long antenna port) jams broadband 1800-1900 out of the middle port and 2100 out of the short port.
    The 850-950 should be coming out of the long port, but again, I think mine is defective.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere