Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Wait time?

• lennin Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:10 AM Reply
    As usual, the goods available to people, you order and then turns to the waiting time is as if two weeks. What is it with you people? This is a hoax or what?

Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• zzonbi Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:46 AM Reply
    Since we do not see the bin label they probably have not received the leds yet. But I am confident we will get them sooner or later.
    I hope I'll see the label before they start shipping them though, and that it happens ASAP, as promised.
    Posts(72) | Reviews | Tip post

• gearhounds Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:06 AM Reply
    The binning label has been posted for a couple of days; these were probably on backorder pretty quick due to a high number of sales. I'll be watching for a 16mm version.
    Posts(907) | Reviews | Tip post

• zzonbi Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:27 PM Reply
    The bin label appeared shortly after my post. Those who ordered before the backordered message appeared should soon have their R2s shipped.
    Considering the Q5 was listed more than 1 year ago I'm not holding my breath for the R3.

• Bokke Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:25 AM Reply
    My order is in processing state (only SKU on that order), hopefully to be shipped within the next day. This was an early order.
    Posts(238) | Reviews | Tip post

• zzonbi Saturday, September 27, 2008 11:33 AM Reply
    Shortly after my 2nd post my order changed status to 'shipped'.
    I don't believe in telepathy, but time again DX seems to be following exactly what I write. Was arguing the other day that some UTP cable video baluns should use UTP connectors too, for convenience, next day DX listed them :-)

• lennin Saturday, September 27, 2008 11:35 AM Reply
    i my orders 2 of 5 is shipped :(

Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bokke Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:39 PM Reply
    @ lennin, hope the R2's were also shipped.

@ zzonbi, I should send you my personal wishlist. Right at the top of the list is no flashing modes for flashlights or drivers. If they must be there it must be difficult to get to them (only after 5 tries when you desperately need them, i.e. not 5th button press, but 5th time that you try to get to them).

• zzonbi Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:05 PM Reply
    You could try drivers which have the modes split in more groups. One such group has no flash modes. It is also possible to reprogram the PIC chips altogether, but it isn't easy. Easier is to use direct drive and maybe 1-2 resistors for dimmer modes. These R2s make good candidates with their higher Vf.

• Bokke Sunday, September 28, 2008 5:58 AM Reply
    Once had 7612 on order and it was never delivered. When I realsised it, it was too late to follow-up. Most other drivers have flashing modes in all the groups. Others do not support the desired input voltage ranges (Inputs of 0.9 to 1.5V OR 2.7 to 4.2V OR 5.4V to 8.4V, all capable of driving at 1000mA 350mA & 50mA. Pitty that the LiteFlux LF5XT (SKU 14213) is so expensive because there is a driver with good capabilities.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere