Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Wait time? Back order?

• lennin Wednesday, October 8, 2008 7:10 AM Reply

What is going on? I waited for two weeks, and instead the state is now BACK ORDERED?

Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bokke Monday, October 13, 2008 9:21 AM Reply
    I ordered the day after it was released. Changed to processing state a few weeks ago. Still in processing state and they offered to pay me back. That means that I have to re-order and go to the bottom of the que again. Also frustrated.
    Posts(238) | Reviews | Tip post

• infectionxx9 Monday, October 13, 2008 9:10 PM Reply
    There is a HUGE wait for these stars. Don't believe what it says on the site. I ordered on the day it came out (9/21) and I JUST got a shipment confirmation today (10/13). Which means it will be at least a month between order time and receipt. Takes a long time for these things to come in. Expect to wait a month for them. I just hope they're worth it!
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• infectionxx9 Monday, October 13, 2008 9:11 PM Reply
    Oh, and I would like to add that it said "In Stock" for me, but then it changed to "back ordered 6 days" and then when 6 days were up... guess what... another 6 days... don't trust that counter.
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bokke Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:50 AM Reply
    Finally "Shipped" and the tracking # already reflects on HKPost website.
    Posts(238) | Reviews | Tip post

• zzonbi Friday, October 17, 2008 3:37 AM Reply
    Mine finally arrived. I was hoping for a higher Vf but they seem the same as the Q5. Lux comparisons to follow.
    Posts(72) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by zzonbi on 10/17/2008 at 3:39 AM
  • zz2dx Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:29 PM Reply
    Quite happy with mine. One has same axial brightness, the other 5% more, vs a Q5 WG.
    I was actually expecting a much higher Vf, so these aren't the best candidates for direct driving, but with a digital driver it's great news.
    I might do and post some flux comparisons too, if there's any interst.
    Posts(104) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere