Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Not working? Help please

• Lamey Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:54 PM Reply
    Okay so, I got my new 2-in-one-1 hybrid Pandora's psp battery. I charged it to 100% and then pressed the button and held it for 10 seconds until the LED light were flashing. Then i put the battery into my PSP and the green power light came on but nothing else happened. So.... am i supposed to do something else to make it unbrick my PSP or is it the battery? I have a PSP Slim and my system software is 3.80. (From System Information)
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Excellence Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:57 PM Reply
    .... are you serious?

It works, you just need the software and firmware/upgrade files in your MS.
    Posts(269) | Reviews | Tip post

• Lamey Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:04 AM Reply
    Well.... I don't think its brick but when I make the battery into a Pandora's battery (with 4.01 CFW) it happens.

• Lamey Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:30 PM Reply
    OK.... I figured out what my problem was....BUT i got another problem.
    Initially my problem was that I had to do the MSP Format thingy majiger. NOW.... i can't do the MSP Format because I'm on vista! help please =D
    Sorry for double posting i didn't know how to edit.

post edited by Lamey on 10/15/2008 at 8:33 PM
  • TomySakazaki Thursday, October 16, 2008 12:06 AM Reply
    Have you tried to use Despertar Del Cementerio v7? In most memory sticks it doesn't need to mspformat your memory stick.
    You can try to make your memory stick using this program http://rapidshare.com/files/148929312/despertar7.rar. Simply follow the readme.
    You will need some official firmware, you can get them at www.dark-alex.org in the section OFW for PSP.
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• shao19 Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:13 PM Reply
    My battery failed already after exactly two uses. It can't be chagred. It can't be used to Pandora boot. It is done.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by shao19 on 10/23/2008 at 11:13 PM
  • jgutie Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:58 PM Reply
    Hi saho19, exactly same behavior in mine, it worked out of the box, but it wont charge at all.

I had used one of the universal usb battery chargers to charge it directly, and it worked, now all the led indicator shows it fully charged. But psp refuses to power on with the battery, also if i connect it to the ac an turn it one with battery inside, it just dies after unpluging it from the ac adapter.
    Posts(120) | Reviews | Tip post

• borezz Monday, December 8, 2008 9:52 AM Reply
    I've got the same problem as well. Any resolutions to this?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• belzebub65 Friday, December 12, 2008 9:21 AM Reply
    Hi,
    My battery, is charging and the leds are good! But my battery in pandora and normal mode,PSP does not know it that there is battery in him, does not light the green eld and does not switch on.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• leoxd Friday, January 30, 2009 4:07 PM Reply
    Help me plz...
    I got the same problem, when i turn my battery in pandora mode and insert in my psp, nothing happen in my screen.... the screen just stay black and nothing happens...
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere