Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Where's the Memory Card Reader

• BoGGa Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:22 AM Reply
    Mmh .. The Genuine AK2i product comes with a Card Reader, where is it? We can clearly see the plastic of the package having a space for the Card Reader, what happened to it. Do you people at DX remove them from the package to sell them seperatly or what. How can you get a supposedly genuine product without the Card Reader that comes with the card.

Just seems weird to me.
    Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

• TomySakazaki Friday, December 12, 2008 3:27 AM Reply
    Believe, the included memory reader from AceKard isn't so great, mine was dead in action 1 month after receiving my AK2.
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ghlargh Friday, December 12, 2008 8:50 PM Reply
    maybe they got it cheaper from the factory if they skipped the reader?
    Posts(3622) | Reviews | Tip post

• scottmillson Friday, December 12, 2008 9:03 PM Reply
    I too noticed the memory card reader missing. I have noticed that DX sells other cards with and without a card reader including the AceKard 2 and the R4DS.

Probably just a way to reduce the price by a few cents I would guess. I doubt it's anything to get too paranoid about.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• Reign08 Tuesday, January 6, 2009 6:21 PM Reply
    Has anyone bought this product yet?
    i would like to know if it does include a reader
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere