Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

NOOOOOOOO!

• gearhounds Monday, December 15, 2008 7:05 AM Reply
    I just bought this at the other site for another $15! Arrrrgh! (gnashing of teeth sound). Well worth the price I might add, but now a ha-uge bargain for, if nothing else, a P7 or MC-E platform. I love the name on it!
    Posts(907) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gearhounds on 12/15/2008 at 7:06 AM
  • ichoderso Monday, December 15, 2008 7:56 AM Reply
    look at the pictures, this is not the same how the other for $15 more(Tailcap, O-Rings/Knurling...! But I bought one and we will see if worth the money...
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• gearhounds Monday, December 15, 2008 10:17 AM Reply
    Good eye... if everything else is the same (body tube design at the driver,heavy brass pill) then it should be worth the jack as a DIY kit! Still glad I got the one I did though.

• slartibartfast Monday, December 15, 2008 11:29 AM Reply
    The problem with the other site is the first 9 photos are actually of the original flashlight and just the last 4 show the product being sold. If you look you'll see the differences in the driver PCB, etc. Very sneaky if you ask me. Just another reason to stick with DX.
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• lennin Monday, December 15, 2008 12:04 PM Reply
    Reflector: Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector

Huh on the picture is SMO reflector!!! Description is wrong?

Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• gearhounds Monday, December 15, 2008 5:33 PM Reply
    On the other site as well. Got one of them and the driver and clicky are the only difference, unlike the DX version. I would prefer OP but you could drill holes with this thrower.

• sic22 Monday, December 15, 2008 7:56 PM Reply
    This one is different. The other store has 100% clone, looks the same, feels the same (really good quality). DX copy is different, different design, probably worse quality.
    Posts(553) | Reviews | Tip post

• gearhounds Monday, December 15, 2008 11:03 PM Reply
    Gotta love the name, though. Avast, ye' and stand ready to be boarded!

• Taigai Thursday, January 8, 2009 1:07 PM Reply
    So have you got the light ..and if ,how is it ??
    Most important is it a smooth reflector ??
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere