Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

A user guide for new DX customers.

• BigDad Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:31 PM Reply
    flashin, thanks for the tip. :)

Posts(210) | Reviews | Tip post

• xtraom Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:28 PM Reply
    hi

please some one help !!!!!!!!!!!!
    i buy 2500$ a mounth and i have a lot of problem reciving the products
    i need someone to talk with from DX or at least an e-mail with somebody on the other hand
    can someone suggest ??????????
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:18 AM Reply
    go to the general discussion forum or the feedback forum and ask your question.

title it to resd "@ DX staff"
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• themoth Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:49 AM Reply
    ...ah, don't forget to mention that returns take at least 10 times as long as regular orders...still waiting for my return that originated in December 08 to be completed. Item is still pending...has been for weeks. No response from CSE, or to my recent corespondence on this matter.
    ~M
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
    you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark T
    wain
    Posts(333) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Monday, April 6, 2009 1:48 AM Reply
    .... i don't need to mention it, you just did.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, April 9, 2009 5:30 AM Reply
    Keep up the good work, guys.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sheepish on 4/11/2009 at 3:25 PM
  • bennycast Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:33 PM Reply
    WhaT DOES "eta" STANDS fOR ON A ORDER?
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:35 PM Reply
    ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival, normally.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• Rasbazz Monday, June 29, 2009 8:26 PM Reply
    I have looked and looked(for about an hour is really all) but just can't seem to find out how to post a picture(or pictures) in a Forum. It would be Beamshots of flashlights to share. I have a request right now under sku 24975 thread posting "900 Lumen's". I did notice under some other pictures that are posted a link to a photo share site but they charge and unfortunately I'm a cheapskate where that sort of thing is concerned.
    Would something like PhotoBucket, FaceBook or Flickr work. Then I guess if so it's link would be used somehow with the "Image" Tab that I am looking at as I write this. I've sent/uploaded pictures to DX at the "Review" section and either I assume I did it incorrectly or the photos were just really too poor quality to display, they were a few beamshots. A photographer I am surly not. Now the Bass Guitar is a different situation all together. So if you might be able to clue me in on this if it's even possible I would appreciate the info.

I have up loaded photos to CSE when there was a open ticket and it was requested with no problem there-or they just didn't have the heart to tell me they totally stunk.

"And don't call me Shirly"

>:)

Thank You
    rasbazz
    Posts(142) | Reviews | Tip post

• no0ne Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:52 PM Reply
    you upload the pics to an uplod center, for example "photobucket.com", then put the link here, highlight it and click "Image" over the edit box, wich will give you "[ img][/img ]" around your link.
    Posts(2226) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by no0ne on 6/30/2009 at 5:53 PM
Page 6 of 13
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere