DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Multiviewer Password?????

• tee7777 Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:06 PM Reply
    I just downloaded the multiviewer software to my computer for the easycap002 4 channel USB video capture device. However, it is asking me for a password to use the software, but the software is no where in the manual. I have tried combinations of numbers, 01234, 12345, 0000 etc... and "password" none of them fit the bill.

Can someone please help?????

Thanks!
  • dimi313 Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:46 AM Reply
    I have exactly the same problem with password.! Did you fund a solution about this?
    thanks
  • what1wants09 Friday, April 26, 2013 6:59 AM Reply
    I know this is a bit old of a thread, but I had the same problem and could not find an answer anywhere. I tried all the obvious passwords I could think of. Then, I tried just one more thing...... Leave the password area blank. Don't type anything. Guess what... It worked. :) Hope this helps. Pass the info around. Like I said before, there is nothing about the password out there.
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections