Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

has DX stopped posting reviews?

• flashin Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:37 PM Reply
    i know they're busy and this isn't a priority, but i don't see the point of writing reviews when they don't post 'em.
    i have at least 6 reviews that never got posted within the last 6 - 8 weeks. some i've submitted twice.
    all positive, truthful reviews, so no reason to not post 'em.

anyone else experienced the same thing? i'm sure there are others too.

i know this subject has came up before, but i'm resurecting it again.

i hate to go through the trouble of writing a review, and then it not get posted........ don't you?

i just wanted to bitch a little.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:06 PM Reply
    Same situation here ´coz uploaded photos from recently arrived items (which differ slightly from DX photos)
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

• begee08 Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:47 AM Reply
    Same here.

I went to the trouble of writing informative reviews for products which only had one or two already, only to have them ignored.

I don't want the points, it's just disappointing to see that I have wasted my time.
    DX is bad for my productivity at work...
    I'm from Perth, Western Australia
    Klaatu barada nikto!
    Posts(897) | Reviews | Tip post

• algerath1 Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:59 AM Reply
    I don't write them anymore, I don't shop or lurk in the forum nearly as much anymore out of growing frustration. I submitted photos 6 months ago with no results and a few reviews like 3 months ago again nothing.

I am having problems redeeming points also, so to me, it is really not worth the trouble to try to get them.
    Posts(170) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:32 AM Reply
    i'm not concerned with the points, but i would like my opinion/experience posted. that's all.

and i don't want to write a review in the forum because eventually it will disappear.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• AkTionMan Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:56 PM Reply
    I also posted a review, which I thought was informative and relevant to the product. We've all come to know the manufacturer info on flash lights at least should be taken with a rather large grain of salt.

They didn't accept the review. Like flashin, I didn't care about the points. I just wanted to help people out. - So had to post in the product forum instead. (Good point flashin about the review disappearing over time)

If DX promote a system where they entice customers to spend time putting a review together with points as a reward, they have the obligation to communicate with them.
    At least say there's a backlog, or that the review wasn't accepted and give them a point for their time.

If you're not accepting reviews then remove the link.

Ak
    Posts(58) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by AkTionMan on 6/18/2009 at 5:11 PM
  • flashin Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:03 PM Reply
    small correction AkTionMan..... i'm "flashin", not "Flasher". Flasher is an entirely different person.
    i'm not offended, we do have very similar names but this is the first time i can think of that someone got us mixed up.

other than that, i agree with you, agreeing with me!
    Howdy from Ohio!

• AkTionMan Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:06 PM Reply
    :) Fixed, my bad. Sorry
    Posts(58) | Reviews | Tip post

• unquenchable Friday, June 19, 2009 11:13 PM Reply
    I've noticed this problem too. I uploaded photos and video of SKU 20526 over a month ago, and they haven't been displayed yet.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• tolerant2 Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:18 PM Reply
    Maybe start posting reviews on http://wiki.dealextreme.com/ and link to the wiki post from the forums and your review? That way you can go back later and update it too.

Posts(544) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere