Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

I tried to use points to add item...

• algerath1 Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:37 PM Reply
    I tried to use points to add an item and they ignored the CSE until the paid item shipped and closed the form and said to add the item to my next order.

I put the CSE request in right after I ordered, like within 2 minutes. They replied to the CSE within 2 minutes of listing the paid item as shipped, seems like a pretty big coincidence.

I also have points pending from December orders.

Is there any benefit to the points? How do I actually use them. According to DX I should keep paying for more items in hope that someday I will get lucky and the redeemed item will make it in.

They don't even leave me a way to gripe to them about it since they closed the ticket and they don't communicate with email, they just give me a brush off and they are done with it. VERY frustrating

How do you dropshippers do it?? Do you get half the packages at your address because the address changes don't get done on time or is it only a problem with free items?
    Posts(170) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by algerath1 on 6/17/2009 at 11:45 PM
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere