Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

SDHC Compatible? Probably not

• TheMarkster Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:46 PM Reply
    I doubt if this is SDHC compatible since they don't say one way or the other. That would limit its usefulness, especially with the way the prices have fallen on the higher capacity microSDHC cards.

This device could be useful in certain situations, but at the price you might be better off just getting a new microSD card instead.
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• seufumacinha Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:07 AM Reply
    i believe this is just a pass-tru device, it just extend the connectors from a microsd to sd card. no chip, no circuit, just cables.

so, it should work with any card, sd, sdhc, even sdxc ;)

for example, look at a microsd to sd converter:

http://www.camerahacker.com/Digital/Inside_microSD_Adapter_Pins.jpg
    img src: http://www.camerahacker.com/Digital/Inside_microSD_Adapter_Pins.jpg

its just pins.
    Posts(372) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by seufumacinha on 6/24/2009 at 4:10 AM
  • SimonW Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:44 AM Reply
    I agree. I ordered one just for the hack of it. If it works, I will be able to use my 16GB SDHC to my MicroSD to Pro Duo converter and have 16GB on my PSP. ;)

We will see...
    Posts(87) | Reviews | Tip post

• shusting Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:51 PM Reply
    It's the reverse of a Micro->Standard adapter.
    It doesn't care about SDHC or not. That's the end device's job :p
    GTA, Canada.. eh?
    Posts(2421) | Reviews | Tip post

• davecuk Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:08 AM Reply
    Yes it works with a 32gb SDHC card, but if you have a sprung slot or a loose slot, it won't stay in.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere