Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Mine came with SMO reflector :/

• DDN84 Friday, August 14, 2009 1:12 AM Reply
    I want OP for a smooth beam as in the photo but DX shipped mine with SMO reflector; the beam has rings and a not-so-obvious donut hole :/
    Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• 4Thor Friday, August 14, 2009 10:41 PM Reply
    Just got mine today and it also has the smooth reflector. No rings though.
    Posts(61) | Reviews | Tip post

• Fatal_ Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:29 PM Reply
    Yeah, got mine couple of minutes ago and its NOT an Orange Peel reflector but a smooth one =[
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kerch Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:02 PM Reply
    I would have been pleased.
    Posts(170) | Reviews | Tip post

• 4Thor Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:27 PM Reply
    It has a very nice throw outside and no rings.
    Posts(61) | Reviews | Tip post

• yo6ial Monday, September 21, 2009 4:25 AM Reply
    No OP like the pic here either... no texture whatsoever.
    A few rings, and LED is WB tint ... :|

Still a good light, dough. Will have to pick a better led to it. The purple tint is not quite what i have in mind to live with...
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Spywell Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:35 PM Reply
    I have both the SMO and OP reflector for this light. The OP is good all around, not too much flood and throws a good amount of light to exactly 20 yards. The SMO reflector however throws better, maybe reaching 30 yards and doesn't lose too much flood.

In my opinion I like the SMO better because the little more throw helps with shooting varmints at night, just past 20 yards. This light has a lousy driver and is too bright for close up work so the OP reflector would only be good if you modded the driver for Hi/Low.

I would except any trades, OP for SMO.
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere