«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Wifi

• fernandobra Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:30 AM Reply
    Works?
    Anyone already got one?
    Posts(45) | Reviews | Tip post

• seanpaulk Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:20 AM Reply
    doubt anyone has one yet, but this pic seems to say that it does http://www.dealextreme.com/photogallery.dx/sku.29240~seQ.3
    Posts(230) | Reviews | Tip post

• mazmardigan Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:08 AM Reply
    I have had this cellphone for some weeks and it rocks, quality and build is amazing, wifi works great with the built-in Opera browser, battery life is great (but not the best) and translation into spanish is at least understandable, and it's cheap, so if you're looking for a Wifi cellphone buy this or wait to the Sciphone N12.
    Posts(258) | Reviews | Tip post

• euleozinho Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:41 AM Reply
    Here in Brazil Sell more in MercadoLivre and all said that Wifi works very well. Wokks too msn, opera mini, google Maps and a friend managed to install SKYPE, very vey good. For me the best cell phone. The processor is the best of all phones in China. For me this is the best phone in this price range. And this is more complete than the iPhone.

Note: I bought one on another site, but here with a better price, I love DealExtreme = O

By
    Leonardo Ouveney
    Posts(30) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere