Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

DX is not accepting that my package could be lost!

• MiLoKa66 Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:29 PM Reply
    I ordered on 7/22/2009 with the order number 0722UT3Z two different products from DX.

DX shipped my order as a partial shipment and I received the first part. Up to this point everything seems to be ok. But then after one month they send me the second part of my order but I have not received any package.

Whenever I try to open a help ticket they just tell me to wait two weeks more and that it is possible that it will take some more time because it was not registered airmail. However I had paid for registered airmail as always I do. And this week they tell me that it is normal to not receive a package for TWO MONTHS and that it could take even more time. Can you believe that?? I think it is not normal to wait for two months if the package has been sent out.

They do not send me replacements and don't give my money back. I just don't get what they are trying to do.

Please can someone explain me that situation. I just expect my refund!!!!
    Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• MiLoKa66 Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:28 PM Reply
    The problem is that the time passed and now its two months. Paypal does not accept claims after 45 days.

• gates Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:32 PM Reply
    Just be patient. DX will do good to you. They just want to make sure you did not receive it yet.
    Posts(176) | Reviews | Tip post

• MiLoKa66 Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:58 PM Reply
    Making sure for two months is not something good. And I think no one would have patience for that time interval. Before, I had never such a situation with DX. I received all the time my packages on time because I used registered airmail. But they just split my order and send it without registered airmail, and when it gets lost they don't care.

And according to DX the shipment time is normal if it takes 2 months. I can only laugh to such a saying.

• lee2009 Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:05 PM Reply
    lol 2 months. what.....ever..... it must be going around the world 20 times before getting posted to the destination....??? lol
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

• stillwell Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:49 PM Reply
    "Just be patient"

Please, stop the nonsense. DX THEMSELF has an RMA for when the package hasn't arrived after 14 days. That makes sense, because nothing really takes longer than that to get delivered anywhere that DX ships to. And then they tell him wait two months!? Completely unacceptable.
    Posts(375) | Reviews | Tip post

• annoynimouse Thursday, October 1, 2009 1:04 AM Reply
    i wish they would do at last make checkboxes "send by registered mail only" in orders or in user accounts.

i had split order once that came though been unregistered, good luck.
    but i always try to catch partial shipment and best of all is cancel unshipped and make new >$15 order to make sure it is tracked.
    Posts(426) | Reviews | Tip post

• MiLoKa66 Thursday, October 1, 2009 6:35 PM Reply
    Now they act like this because they know that I can't claim on paypal. I was just trying to be nice so that they can send me the items. But they just try to scam me by letting me wait that the paypal claim time is passing. But sure if I order something and get any small problem I will make my claims. Even they tell me to wait. What I don't understand is why they are not sending replacements? I can understand maybe the paypal refund but this is something totally crazy. I get since two months the same response from customer service express. Please read the response from rachel:
    =========================

Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.

Occasionally, it will take more than one month even two months for a package to arrive at its destination,especially a package without a tracking number.Please be kind and patient enough.You will get your package soon.

If you still don't receive your package then we will follow up on it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Rachel

• NZ_BUYER Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:01 PM Reply
    Recently items sent via normal airmail from Hong Kong have been really slow (I haven't even been buying from DX lately so it appears to be a problem with HK Post). The reason they ask you to wait is because in some countries customs can be very strict or maybe it is in a pile of mail which hasn't been sorted, but yeah I agree DX should now re-ship your item or refund you.

Remember right now it is a Chinese Holiday so don't expect any replies for a few days.
    Posts(1047) | Reviews | Tip post

• MiLoKa66 Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:08 PM Reply
    I checked maybe 30 times with my local post office and there is no such package even in customs part. So it should be somehow lost in hong kong mail. But DX could track that instead of telling me to wait for two months I think.

And also as I said before I paid for registered airmail but they just seperate my package and sent the second part without registered airmail. So this situation is totally their fault. And I was just stupid and kind enough to wait for two months.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere