Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Missing order problem has been basically solved

• GraceWu @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, October 9, 2009 10:50 PM Reply
    Dear Valued Customers,

The problem of heavy load of the mailing system has been basically solved. After testing in our side, the order will be created automatically without any problem and you will receive a notification email of your order#. Welcome new orders!

Meanwhile, we are trying our best to solve the problem of missing orders which happened in the past few days. If your order is still not shown in our system, please kindly allow us some more days, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your patience, understanding and support to DX as always.

Best regards,
    DX Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Valued Customers,

We have taken care hundreds of missing orders, some customers should have received the order confirmation email.

If you have sent CSE ticket to us and have not received the order confirmation email, please don’t worry about it, we are taking care your missing order, you will receive order confirmation email as soon as possible. If you have missing order problem and have not sent CSE ticket to us, please check below link to open a CES ticket, we will take care this as the first priority:

http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/OrderIssues.aspx?type=Missing

If you have opened a dispute in your order, due to the limitations of interface with Paypal, we have to create order by hand one by one, which will slow up the orders. So if possible, please contact paypal to close the dispute first then inform us by above mentioned CSE ticket, we will take care as soon as possible.

By the way, if you have already receive the order confirmation email, we will speed your order(s). Meanwhile, in order to allow us take care other missing orders in a timely manner, please kindly close your ticket if you receive the order confirmation email.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

Best regards,
    DX Team
    Posts(246) | Reviews | Tip post

Bulkhead edited thread settings on 11/14/2009 at 12:11 PM
  • IAMODLMAO Friday, October 9, 2009 10:52 PM Reply
    good too see a response grace well done you should make this a sticky
    ;p
    Posts(390) | Reviews | Tip post

• IAMODLMAO Friday, October 9, 2009 10:55 PM Reply
    i think you should lock the thread as well so you dont get numerous posting?
    ;p
    Posts(390) | Reviews | Tip post

• tuarel Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:45 AM Reply
    Excuse me GraceWu, but you speaks again GENERAL words! Specifically did not say anything:- when you do a testing of their system and when customers, we get our orders# ? When?:
    -Today !
    -tomorrow !
    -two days !
    -one week !
    -one month !
    -one year!??
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tuarel on 10/10/2009 at 3:46 AM
  • Sjl29 Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:03 AM Reply
    ^That's the reason why this thread should be locked. ;)
    Posts(90) | Reviews | Tip post

• rhys_dvd Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:15 AM Reply
    Sorry to sat this Grace but "We want are orders sorting" DX have had a lot of time now and we are all geting fed up with now
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• gonzo130 Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:03 AM Reply
    Hi GracWu,

it make me so upset to read "Welcome new Orders".

I think its only importand for you new customers can spend Money to you.
    The Customers the have already paid her Orders are not interesting, we are waiting that you response our Tickets.
    But nothing is coming from you about our Tickets.
    We have to wait, how long, one Month, one Year.
    Its every Time the same bla bla, we will fix it, you fix only things that new Customers can Order.

My PayPal Order Number 1XL22822CJ006354
    My Dx Number 7X756817FW4458016
    Ticket Numbers 9691F8288F467925, 93BCD9109D02F8D3

Now you can show me how fix you will Work on my two Tickets.

You have to pay more Respect to your Customers!!!!!!

Regards

Fritz
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• ojaneri Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:38 AM Reply
    I am still waiting for a response my ticket that I opened 09/25/09. I paid for this item (almost US$ 100,00) for a friend of mine, but it wont show on my account! Please, help me!
    Posts(65) | Reviews | Tip post

• Cptnodegard Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:05 AM Reply
    First post translation:
    While we havent yet fixed the thousands of orders that haven't been registered even though we have the money for them, we have managed to fix the system so you can give us more money!

Profitable way of prioritizing, just saying...what I'm really curious about is all the people who order from this site and DONT check back - that DONT open tickets. Thats a big sum of money.
    Posts(297) | Reviews | Tip post

• Sjl29 Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:11 AM Reply
    Just a reminder.

I think you should lock the thread as well so you don't get numerous posting?
    Posts(90) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 23
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere