Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

EMS to Germany

• tebil Friday, October 23, 2009 4:52 PM Reply
    Hi, I would like to ask you for help because I am a lot confused by my order from China. They sent it with EMS and gave me this tracking number (EE231817965CN). When I checked it I saw that it says Grenada Frankfurt and that it was delivered. This package should came to Leipzig in Germany and I really dont know where it is now. Can you help me please? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hakan_G Moderator Friday, October 23, 2009 5:10 PM Reply
    it says:

20.10.2009 07:22 MET OOA Received at delivery station
    20.10.2009 07:26 MET OOA Loaded to driver
    20.10.2009 13:55 MET OOA Attempted delivery, Bad address
    20.10.2009 17:07 MET OOA Depot scan
    21.10.2009 09:24 MET OOA Depot scan
    22.10.2009 09:03 MET OOA Depot scan
    23.10.2009 08:31 MET OOA Depot scan

Maybe the address is not correct?

Maybe you can contact www.gdsk.de and ask if they can help?
    I'm not part of DX Staff, only a forum moderator. My comments are my own
    views and might not reflect the views of DX.
    Got Questions for DX? Use CS Express: http://services.dealextreme.com/
    Posts(15340) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Friday, October 23, 2009 5:11 PM Reply
    EMS sendings will normally deliverd by a courier service Named Gesellschaft der Schnellkuriere ( GDSK ).
    They will do custums and charge an extra fee for this srvice.
    Because they are so smart they will send you a letter and ask for the right price of the item and let you sign a contract that u accept paying the service fee. If you dont sign they will send your package back.
    You will have to fax them the documents back on a expensive service number.
    Because of this you have to pay import fees for sure if worth is over 22 Euro and the parcel will take a lot longer to arive then with normal air mail.
    Thats why EMS is called in Europe in general Expensive Mail Service and not express mail service.

Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• tebil Friday, October 23, 2009 5:14 PM Reply
    I am sorry for making several threads but my PC showed SYSTEM CONNECTION FAILURE so I clicked again and it was there 3times and I did not know how to delete those 2. My apologies

• tebil Friday, October 23, 2009 5:18 PM Reply
    Thanks for all answers.
    I am positive that I gave them the right address ( I already checked that with the sender ) and also the tracking number is right.
    I have this other package sent by EMS (EE233190648CN) and I also dont know where the hell is this one. I even gave up finding where it is.

• tebil Friday, October 23, 2009 5:29 PM Reply
    But I did not receive nay letter from them. The package was supposedly delivered on the 23th of September and I did not have any info about it from them. I just checked the EMS China website. The weird thing is that he second package was send to the same address and in the EMS tracking is written WRONG ADDRESS. I am really confused and dont know how to get my packages.

• franz2 Friday, October 23, 2009 5:38 PM Reply

Tebil, contact those guys asap:

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Luna2000 Thursday, September 27, 2018 3:56 PM Reply

Hallo:

Did you receive your parcel?

I am facing the same problem,,,but in my case it wrote that delivered to GDOOA ??what that‘s mean ...i can‘t find where my parcel is..

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:44 PM Reply

Hello @Luna2000

Could you please tell me the order number.

Posts(414) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere