Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

FAQ: 'Packaging' then back to 'Order Received'

• acidica-old Sunday, December 6, 2009 4:25 PM Reply
    So your order went from "Packaging" to "Order Received"?
    OMG, WHY?
    Don't panic! This is normal!
    It mean that DealExtreme did not receive enough stock of the item, so they are awaiting the next stock.
    If for example, you bought sku.3945, 30 persons bough it before you and are all waiting for the stock, Dealextreme will change the status of EVERYONE who bought it to "packaging" when they receive the stock.(everyone who bought sku.3945 will see "packaging")
    But OMG', Dealextreme did not receive 31 units, they only received 20 units!
    This mean that 20 lucky person get their item- but you, unlucky pal, wont get it until the next stock. Your status switch to "order received".
    Hope this is clear enough, I can't explain it better!

Posts(2576) | Reviews | Tip post

• brianch Sunday, December 6, 2009 5:38 PM Reply
    doesn't change the fact that i hate waiting =( especially at Christmas. common dx! rush those suppliers! =)
    Posts(92) | Reviews | Tip post

• peyo007 Monday, December 7, 2009 4:10 AM Reply
    Doesn't work for my sku here: http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29481
    Never been in stock :( (since 27 september)
    But I'll wait, that's the last part of my shipment (4th partial shipment in fact... lol)
    Posts(225) | Reviews | Tip post

• leev211 Monday, December 7, 2009 4:40 AM Reply
    peyo007 you should contact dx here if you have waited that long
    http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/ordertracking.aspx

Posts(1524) | Reviews | Tip post

• husak Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:12 PM Reply
    "Packaging" - is taking a product ( that is in the stock otherwise there is nothing to pack) and preparing it to the shipment.

"Awaiting Stock" - the time period when the product is not available for "packaging"

If the "Awaiting Stock" comes after "Packaging" that means something i seriously out of order.
    Perhaps if DE tweaked the terminology a bit that would be less confusing to the customers.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by husak on 12/22/2009 at 9:15 PM
  • curi0us Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:37 AM Reply
    acidica very cheeky post unprofessional. Get yourself a dictionary by the way.
    Answer is simple DX does not care about customers because has low prices and can do that because people will suffer but they will wait and wait and wait just to save money.
    Guess we all should boycot them!

• curi0us Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:38 AM Reply
    delivery times are so optimistic that should be multiplied x3 times to get average delivery time. Most of time is taken by DX which does not care about customers!

• nutjob Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:16 AM Reply
    Guess we all should boycot them!

Yeah! Great idea! Does that mean you'll go away now?

Do you [REMOVED] think that there is some sort of connection between low prices (with free delivery) and slow delivery? Huh? Anyone?
    Sadly there is no sku for common sense here at DX.
    Posts(1932) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited (WildOne) on 11/5/2010 at 12:52 AM
  • acidica-old Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:18 AM Reply
    Hello Bi-curi0us
    I appreciate your comment. It just show how much of an ass you are.
    First, how is it unprofessional, I am not even from DX staff- I am just tired of Moron- like you.
    Second, Getting a diicktionnarrie is a good idea. May you get me one, please? I will pay for shipping, if it don't cost too much. Really It would help me. My english skill are not perfected yet. It's christmas, make me happy, buy me an dictionary!
    Also, If you get me an dictionary, I promise you I will get you a book learning Punctuation!
    And, answer is NOT simple. Definitly not.
    Even more, may you dare explaining us how they are saving money by making you waiting?
    Then, collect slips/underpants, ..., ???, profit!

Happy holiday, my little curiOus ;)

PS:<3 you man. Peace.

Posts(2576) | Reviews | Tip post

• nande Monday, December 28, 2009 10:05 AM Reply
    It's true that this thread does not explain the puzzling packaging->awaiting stock phenomenon...

It's like telling your gf you're tying the ribbons on her birthday present and later telling her that the store ran out of stock on what you wanted to get her.. doesn't make sense right? :)

(I'm not saying that we should bitch about it though, its just one of the many things here that nobody will ever figure out.. we should all just learn to accept that this is part of the DX experience and don't stress over it.)

:)

Don't worry, Be happy!
    Posts(752) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere