Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

memory?

• InternetBuyer Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:15 PM Reply
    Hi everyone, going to order this item? but im not sure about the memory?as i can see- 5-Mode tail-cap clicky switch with memory: Lo > Mid > Hi > Strobe > SOS

is it true?
    Thank you
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by InternetBuyer on 12/16/2009 at 12:23 PM
  • FlyBoy276 Friday, December 18, 2009 9:10 AM Reply
    Just received mine.

When turned on : Medium - low - HIGH - STROBE - SOS. You have a wait a few seconds after turning the light off for it to reset to that order, it acts like you just switched the mode when you turn it back on.

Ie. You were using it in high mode...you turn it off, and right back on, it turns on in strobe mode.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Speedy62269 Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:12 PM Reply
    What batteries did you order for your MTE SSC P7 900-Lumen 5-Mode Super LED Flashlight? I need to order some on Deal Extreme but need a quick buy in the United States also. Thanks.

Speedy
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• InternetBuyer Sunday, December 20, 2009 1:06 PM Reply
    you can order the sku 5790 + SKU 13820 for them

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• drsquirrel Wednesday, January 6, 2010 12:50 PM Reply
    I find the mode memory a little random sometimes.

Full click: on/off
    Half click: cycle modes

Cycle starts: MED-LOW-HIGH-STROBE-SOS

Turning it off and on quickly (full click) is the same as a half click and just goes to the next mode.

So I wait longer (even 20 seconds), and all it does is RESET to starting from MED-

Shouldn't "memory" be when it starts again in the last used mode rather than skipping to the next?

The "memory" on this is USELESS then.
    Posts(926) | Reviews | Tip post

• davecuk Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:36 PM Reply
    I bought one a week ago and the memory functions perfectly. It restarts in whatever mode it was switched off in....no problems at all.

The only annoyance is the useless strobe and SOS mode. Hi Mid and Low give 3 very useful modes of operation.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere