Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Whats the point?

• Toaster09 Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:16 AM Reply
    Okay guys seriously whats the point of using Volumerate for wholesale over using Dealextreme for wholesale? I was going to order 100 Cigarette shaped lighters from Volumerate and have them shipped to the US. But since on Volumerate shipping isn't free i would end up paying more on Volumerate then Dealextreme? Is Volumerate just for mass orders of like 1,000 items? Is it possible to get a better deal on Voluemerate and be ordering 100 of an item?
    Posts(162) | Reviews | Tip post

• acidica Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:37 AM Reply
    Some sku have free shipping, but Volumerate is specialized in large order.
    Also good for dropshipper, as you can inport order from excell or what so.
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why
    it’s called the present.
    Posts(3054) | Reviews | Tip post

• Toaster09 Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:50 AM Reply
    ahhhhhh okay... so some of the deals on Volumerate do have free shipping? Do you usually get a better deal on Volumerate for orders over 100?

mod edited (lal2009) on 1/31/2010 at 7:12 AM
  • Toaster09 Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:03 AM Reply
    I looked around on Volumerate and all the items i viewed had expensive shipping. I looked at expensive items even to see if they were given free shipping in bulk. But they weren't... If there are some items with free shipping on volumerate i couldn't find them myself... :/

• acidica Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:07 AM Reply
    I guess you are right. I was.. **** when I said that, sorry.
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why
    it’s called the present.
    Posts(3054) | Reviews | Tip post

• Toaster09 Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:13 AM Reply
    It's all cool... i was just curious why the other site when it costs more in a bulk of 100... Thanks anyways! :) Oh and fyi, on Volumerate's website it says that some items have free shipping... lol i haven't found any of these items... But according to VR there are supposedly some that have free shipping... I just wish that the wholesale site would be made so that when you buy in bulks of 100 or so that its cheaper then using the other site... If your going to run a second site made just for wholesale you would hope it would be cheaper... :/

• fabulos Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:33 PM Reply
    Posts(408) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by fabulos on 1/31/2010 at 7:33 PM
  • lcname Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:54 PM Reply
    take this sample... (or seek for other better sample)

sku.48427
    in DX (free shipping), one = USD$ 2. 60 ......... 10 = USD$ 1.86
    in VolumeRate, 1--19 = USD$ 4.69 but you can buy more, and pay for shipping!

nice deal? enjoy!
    Posts(568) | Reviews | Tip post

• fungal Friday, July 13, 2012 5:34 PM Reply
    It just comes down to getting 2-3 quotes before you order, like when an insurance company repairs a car, they want 2-3 quotes first.
    I dont mind really, it is more a matter of when I shop here at dx I know the price I see is the price I pay, and with the one faulty item I did have they credited it (although I would have preferred a replacement as I bought 3 at the discounted price). But these guys seem much better than other similar sites hence I am a returning customer.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere