Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Light going out.

• joeasian Friday, May 21, 2010 11:25 AM Reply
    There seems to be a loose connection somewhere in the flashlight. Every time I move it, the light would go off and on. It's basically useless because of this. Has anyone else experienced this? I have three of these flashlights. Only one of them is having this problem.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• desolder Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 21, 2010 2:34 PM Reply
    Try these troubleshooting suggestions:
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=227518
    What's up with the scrubbed LED driver IC markings?
    What are they trying to hide?

Posts(7073) | Reviews | Tip post

• jonnymey Friday, January 7, 2011 12:50 AM Reply
    My light had the same problem , every time it hits the floor or something hard it goes off, then one day it died on me. The problem is with the driver. I got a new driver form DX sku# 50025 , its the same one used in the flashlight and replaced the driver, now it works fine. But IF your driver didnt die, then just check the LED head to see if its screwed tight in the light's housing, kuz sometimes its no really tight and it can rattle and it can turn the light off.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere