Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Battery dies after 3 days when not in use. Normal?

• BillWilson Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:48 PM Reply
    The battery on my jammer completely dies after a couple days even when I haven't used it. I need to completely recharge it in order for it to work. Has anyone had a similar experience? Did I get a defective unit?

I also own 4355 and haven't had any similar problems with it.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• Pharaohs Monday, February 25, 2008 5:36 PM Reply
    yep same problem here
    in fact im charging it now so i can use it tomorrow
    Posts(222) | Reviews | Tip post(1)

• Renegade_R Monday, February 25, 2008 6:42 PM Reply
    My Palm Treo dies in 2 days when not in use....so...I guess its to be expected.
    Posts(144) | Reviews | Tip post(1)

• BillWilson Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:44 AM Reply
    Good to know. This is guy is much more fun than sku#4355. Unfortunately it's not as concealable and have to charge it often. Still a great toy though.
    Thank You to the two of you who replied.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• NicolasG Tuesday, April 1, 2008 12:09 AM Reply
    It has to do with the charging circuit - when not in use, the switch doesnt cut the battery but cuts off the device from the charge/power circuit. THe battery continues to drain into the charging circuit electronics.

For long time (week or +) I disconnect the battery internally (voids warranty but who cares right).

I may install an external switch in the future.
    Posts(192) | Reviews | Tip post

• sandrajuhash Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:15 PM Reply

I can only suggest stopping automatic programs that are loading processor and cutting battery. Then again you need to know which processes can be stopped. I hate when I am not at home and my device is dying exactly when I should submit term papers to a professor online.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• rrcomlogin Friday, September 28, 2018 1:56 PM Reply

The iPhone is a great companion that provides plenty to do — that is unless your battery is dead. Once the juice is gone, you’re left with a pretty paperweight. It’s frustrating when you’re struggling to make your iPhone’s battery last between charges, and no one wants to be searching for an outlet more often than needed. 

RR Mail.

• kindlehelp Thursday, November 1, 2018 6:43 PM Reply

It would be much better if apps went dormant and unable to use up your battery when you hit the Home button.

www kindle com support.

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere