Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

I do not recommend it

• Dfralmeida Thursday, July 1, 2010 6:46 PM Reply
    I've been trying to download with at least an acceptable speed with this client but I unfortunately this has only failed me. I have a 10 MB connection and usually I download my torrents at 1mbps. The problem is: You can try anything, configure speed, configure number of torrents, open ports in the router but you will usually get only over 70 kbps which is ridiculous. And wtf, you can only configure your downloads over internet which is very slow and they can spy you.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Dfralmeida Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:07 PM Reply
    Ok, I did not expressed my self as I wanted to. Since you have to log into their website to manage your torrents it becomes a pain in the ass because it's slow, you have to wait your bt clint to send every second the speed state and it could probably send a log of all torrents I've been downloading to them. We need privacy too, don't you think so?

• acidica Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:42 PM Reply
    Are you sure it goes on their website, and not an page that is local(on your network)
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why
    it’s called the present.
    Posts(3054) | Reviews | Tip post

• Dfralmeida Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:04 PM Reply
    No, you have to access their website (http://www.9x9download.com) enter with a login and password and then you will access your btclient.

• Dfralmeida Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:08 PM Reply
    Vladlenin, unfortunately you are wrong about me. I know everything I'm talking about. The access to this bt client is internet only and it does not accept Snake.

• souljor Friday, July 2, 2010 8:04 AM Reply
    Vladlenin fail.
    Posts(1055) | Reviews | Tip post

• Leanne464 Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:19 PM Reply
    well netgear login in the brower could be "netgear" and should auto connect you to your HTTP Settings on your router, or for me i usualy do 192.168.0.1. but if your forced to go through a Website then re-directed to your router/device i wouldn't truste it.
    Posts(62) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere