Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Resolution Correct?

• flcruising Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:32 PM Reply
    On the bay, it's listed @ exactly half what the specs here say. I highly doubt this little thing has such a high res (960 x 468 pixels resolution).
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nerys Sunday, September 12, 2010 12:17 PM Reply
    3 colors per pixel so divide by 3 to get the actual resolution at least I think thats how you do it.
    Posts(615) | Reviews | Tip post

• khel973 Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:02 AM Reply
    just got one and yup its beautiful picture, twice as nice as most others so yes its 468 pix not crap 240 as most are. I got it just for the higher res for my 525 line 1/3 ccd sony sec camera so we can focus it. other low res are so bad you can not even focus the cam. I am getting 2 more. it is very nice pic. you have 2 inputs, mine had one white plug, that's number 1. if you run one camera on number 2 only it will glitch sometimes as the internal switch flips between the two inputs. so if you plug in only one cam and it blinks like something is wrong switch inputs. it auto detects the input on the second and switches to it. i am putting a switch inline on number 2 to make a simple 2 camera switcher so i can preview 2 cams on one screen. saves desktop space. this is one of the better products i have gotten from china. i paid double for larger with worse picture. i will take pictuer quality over size in these small screens.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• shein Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:15 AM Reply
    Can anyone use a digital camera with macro mode to take a close picture of the screen so the actual pixels can be counted.
    I have read so many different opinions about the real resolution and I don't know if this thing worth it's money.
    I have exactly the same monitor but with resolution 320x240 and want to buy this one with higher resolution.
    Can anybody confirm that this one is really 468x320?
    Or may be someone has opened the case and could provide the model of the lcd panel inside. That would be great!
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere