Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Recommended knives from DX?

• Inertially Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:27 PM Reply
    What are the best pocket knives on DX?

Do they compare in quality to SanRenMu knives?

And recommended knife with a partially serrated blade?
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• velofille Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:31 PM Reply
    Hmm DX specializes in cheap junk, great cheap junk though. I think your expectations may be a little high :D
    Posts(139) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Thursday, August 12, 2010 1:06 PM Reply
    i never heard of a sanrenmu knife.
    but after lookin' them up, i think there is a high possibility that they could be the ones makin' the "fake" brand name knives that dx sells.
    from what i've seen, senrenmu makes a lot of knives that look a lot like other popular designs.
    and most of the dx knives are very good for the price.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• cabfrank Friday, August 13, 2010 12:51 AM Reply
    as frills said, and i've read elsewhere, could possibly be the same factory. from all i've heard and read though, the sanrenmu are generally higher quality than the knives sold here.
    Posts(494) | Reviews | Tip post

• smelly Friday, August 13, 2010 2:16 AM Reply
    Sanrenmu knives base many of their designs on western knives but sell under their own name. For the price they are excellent and better than most sold on DX.
    Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• cabfrank Friday, August 13, 2010 12:29 PM Reply
    unfortunately though, i haven't seen any with longer than about 2 3/4" blades.
    Posts(494) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere