Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

lantern ultrafire wf-502B

• vicktorx99 Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:49 PM Reply
    Hi, I have a flashlight model UltraFire WF-502B "that stopped working from one day to another, I do not understand that can happen, buy several and only one failure, probe all parts of the flashlight failed and the only thing that function was part of the LED, in a nutshell this is the part that does not work "sku.36030" I hope help me thanks
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• davecuk Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:35 PM Reply
    I bought a second one of these that arrived yesterday, a friend of mine ordered 3 and his also arrived yesterday. My torch was defective and failed in less than 10 seconds, quickly going from white to blue then dimmed and now is very very dim and only runs on to of the 4 parts of the emitter. I rang my friend who tested all 3 of his torches and had almost identical problems with all 3 torches, none of which work correctly! I suspect a defective batch of drop in emitters.

The annoying thing is the cost of postage to return the item back....dealextreeme should simply send us replacement drop in units as the torch bodiess and tailcaps etc.. are fine.

This sort of thing makes me unwilling to order items from dealextreme again if the cost of postage makes it pointless returning the item for another item which if defective means further wasted money.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere