Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Terrible self noises!

• VDavydenko Thursday, October 7, 2010 9:12 AM Reply
    It's some of horror. I've purchase it, and DX ships this device to me at ONE MONTH. When it arrives, screen defect and USB-charging defect was detected. I've send it back. DX ships another one, thanks Lord, couple days instead of month.

And you have to add at one month for every delivery (to Russia)!

Ok, second device arrived, so what??

Second one have defect!

The device have HUGE self noise (first one have not, BTW). A 14 mV AC (pure sinus) at 144 KHz at x1 divider. It's a bit noise, so I'd can close my eyes on it, but noise makes larger on other dividers. Upto some volts on maximum div!

I saw shematic of this device, so I think the trouble at main chip, not in entrance wires. Because miltiplyer chip locates between entrance wires and main chip.

Can somebody tell me how it can be fixed? I know Paul's firmware have some advance for calibrating. But, how to do it?

And if I calibrate it by myself, should I reset some of manufacturer's settings?

I don't want to repost this device to DX again. I've tired to wait the delivery, my projects stops, and what have I do now?
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• VDavydenko Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:32 AM Reply
    11 days my post without reply. DealExtreme, you are the Best! ((((((

I want my money back. RMA request will be signed today.
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• flopping1000 Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:01 AM Reply
    Hi, can you tell me or send me the schematic of the oscilloscope to see it?, may be i can help to you if i can see the schematic for analyze your problem, my e-mail is [Removed.by.mod], thanks.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited (LAL) on 2/12/2011 at 9:15 AM
  • jims123 Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:23 AM Reply
    You got yours way back in October 2010.. .. I don't see much of any rf noise in the display on mine. but have only used it on the calibrate OUT for less that 5 minutes so far.. I do expect if you don't have a good GND reference from the Ground clip to a good noise free Ground reference, that a lot of noise seen in the display may be normal.. jims
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• gener Monday, August 8, 2011 8:13 PM Reply
    Hi All,
    I received mine last week and can see the same noise
    what was the solution for fix that problem

Thanks,
    Gêner
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere