Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Mistake on a CD

• CrysisLTU Saturday, October 9, 2010 12:31 PM Reply
    If you look at the CD Picture, you can see that it says Uersion 2.0,2010 but it should say Version 2.0,2010.
    Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• UEDan Saturday, October 9, 2010 10:01 PM Reply
    Ehh this is normal. I just recently bought some "CPU Pooler Paste" for work.
    That should be "CPU Cooler Paste" FYI
    Posts(54) | Reviews | Tip post

• adoby Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:06 AM Reply
    Errors like these may be the reason for the extreme deal
    Posts(68) | Reviews | Tip post

• swissguy Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:50 AM Reply
    for that price, it could state Vsjdfhwefuze on the CD as long as the item works!

Posts(253) | Reviews | Tip post

• professorsimmy Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:56 AM Reply
    It's when they include the wrong cd completely that it's a pain in the a$$. this has happened to me a few times with EDUP products. I've had to download the correct software from the support site.
    Life is like a box of edup adapters..
    Posts(104) | Reviews | Tip post

• gossg Tuesday, November 9, 2010 8:12 PM Reply
    I bought this and a much larger (merely "micro") EDUP wifi stick. (I didn't put much faith in the antenna on this one, but it's OK.)

The drivers and utility program with this one are incompatible with the drivers and utility program included with the other Edup stick. Whichever one is loaded last works and the other one doesn't. So I uninstalled both of them and let Windows auto-find drivers from Microsoft somewhere. Now whichever stick I grab works.

The wifi handler program in Windows isn't as neato-cool as the one from Realtek, but it works. That's all I ask.
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere