DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Tracking: "unsuccessful delivery"

• jollycj Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:49 PM Reply
    This is my first time ordering from dealextreme. My tracking status as of right now is:

RAXXXXXXXXXCN 2010 unsuccessful delivery UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 2010-12-13

I was home all day that day, never a knock at the door or a note left. What am I suppose to do? Will they make another attempt at deliverying?

I have read in some other threads that the packages are returned to the sender if I do not pick it up. If this is the case, which post office or shipping company would I go to pick the package up from? I am assuming by the CN at the end of the tracking number that this is China Post. Who do they relay packages to in USA?
  • acidica Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:53 PM Reply
    Verify the address you provided to DX, it may be wrong.
    I think they relay to usps. Try to track the package on USPS site.
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why
    it’s called the present.
  • jollycj Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:58 PM Reply
    My address is correct, it is tied to my Paypal account of 6 years. And you are correct, the USPS website worked. Says it's available for pick up, just have to give a call to find out which post office it is since there was no notice. Thanks a lot for the help!

Is there a way to close this thread?
  • LAL Moderator Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:05 PM Reply
    Contact USP asap, maybe there's a second delivery attempt (or not...)

Track and Confirm's customer service:
    Call 1-800-222-1811
    M-F - 8:00am - 8:30pm ET
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections