Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

man with nappy fetish conned women......

• Mike-H Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:38 AM Reply
    A man has been arrested in Oklahoma after posing as an autistic adult to trick babysitters into looking after him.

Mark Richardson, 21, also admitted to wearing nappies to fulfill a 'nappy fetish' - where people obtain sexual gratification from being treated as a baby.

Police said he fooled several women into caring for him and that he would become aroused when they cleaned him while changing his nappy.

He also allowed himself to be fed with a baby's bottle and would go to sleep with a dummy in his mouth.

Richardson, who is just 4ft nine inches tall, looked for people offering their services as babysitters on the online advertising site Craigslist.

Two women responded to his calls and over several months 'cared' for him at their homes in Oklahoma City.

One babysitter said she had to chase him around her flat liked a naughty child when he refused to put on a clean nappy.

According to an arrest report Richardson pretended that he was autistic and therefore had no control over his bodily functions.

After his arrest he told police his bizarre behaviour was solely for 'sexual purposes'.

Police said on one occasion when a babysitter tried to put him to bed Richardson kicked and screamed until she read him a bedtime story.

She gave him a bottle of formula milk and he drank it with a 'straight face' before finally going to sleep.

The babysitter also reported that when she tried to change his nappy he would run around the house until she caught him.

Richardson was caught out when his last babysitter became suspicious after he stayed repeatedly at her family home in September.

The woman told police her 18-year-old daughter had placed the online advert offering her babysitting services.

She said a man - using the name 'David' - called about watching his autistic son, 'Alex.'

Police reported the caller described the son as 19-years-old and said he still wore nappies, drinks formula from a bottle and uses a dummy.

When the 18-year-old girl was unable to look after 'Alex' her mother stepped in to help and realised something was wrong.

A police spokesman said: 'Looking back on everything now, knowing he was not autistic while she was wiping him and cleaning him up completely disgusts her.

'She believed initially she was caring for an autistic person, but he was actually someone using her to get stimulated.'

Police Inspector Priscilla Helm reported in a court affidavit that Richardson admitted he 'conned this family and did it… for attention.'

full story here .... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338608/Nappy-fetish-man-arrested-posing-autistic-adult-trick-people-looking-him.html

Posts(4615) | Reviews | Tip post

• leev211 Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:02 AM Reply
    omg lol :D
    sounds like the movie "the ringer"

Posts(1524) | Reviews | Tip post

• Simonetti2010 Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:27 AM Reply
    ouch!

This guy isn't exactly autistic, but he is demented in many other ways. Psycho. Freak.
    "I’m addicted to placebos. I’d give them up, but it
    wouldn’t make any difference." ............ Jay Leno

Posts(1120) | Reviews | Tip post

• funkdoctor Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:27 AM Reply
    i'm sorry, but that is possibly one of the funniest things i've read in, well, a long time.
    Arararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararar
    arrarararararrarrara

Posts(5896) | Reviews | Tip post

• funkdoctor Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:30 AM Reply
    simonetti, it's actually genius thinking. i guess if you have a fetish like this, there are people who will provide you a service so that you can satisfy your pervertion, but they will charge you a small fortune for the pleasure. so, get a baby sitter, at less than minimum wage :D

seriously though, although he was turned on at certain stages, could it be classed as a sexual assault? bill clinton would have a hard time arguing against that ;)

Arararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararar
    arrarararararrarrara

Posts(5896) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by funkdoctor on 12/15/2010 at 10:32 AM
  • Simonetti2010 Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:39 AM Reply
    funkdoctor It is ingenious if you think like that. OTOH, it is also deceiving for those who take the job.

Being ingenious is like this:

A man goes into a bank and takes a $100 loan leaving his SL65 AMG as a collateral. Then he goes away on a trip w/ his wife for 2 months. After that he goes to the bank, pays $104 back (principal + interest) and gets the Mercedes back. In short, he got the bank to take care of his expensive car for him, for 2 months for only 4 bucks!

Nobody is being deceived, but he used "holes in the system" to get what he wanted!

Now, that Oklahoma guy just doesn't deserve a good beating because he might take pleasure from that ass well.

Maybe leaving him with unchanged diapers for 1 month and no Nintendo is a better punishment.
    "I’m addicted to placebos. I’d give them up, but it
    wouldn’t make any difference." ............ Jay Leno

Posts(1120) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Wednesday, December 15, 2010 3:00 PM Reply
    lee....

"when the "F***" did we get ice cream??? ....was i sleeping?"
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• leev211 Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:49 PM Reply
    "when the "F***" did we get ice cream??? ....was i sleeping?"
    i am totally confused by this

Posts(1524) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:01 PM Reply
    it was a line from "the ringer"....
    the johnny knoxville movie....

"omg lol :D
    sounds like the movie "the ringer"
    "

it wasn't about the same thing though.... i'de go into detail but the stupid spam filter cut me off... who's bright idea was that?

Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by flashin on 12/15/2010 at 9:06 PM
  • Ejay87 Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:47 PM Reply
    What the hell is wrong with some people..
    Posts(89) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere