Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

WARNING: Fix the battery before pasting the lid

• kaans Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:43 AM Reply
    I connected to USB and thought it was working, without reading the topics about battery polarity issue

It powers up although the polarity is wrong, so fix it
    It's extremely hard to remove the lid after it is pasted, luckily the damage is easily fixable for the removed lid
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• jims123 Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:13 AM Reply
    i am not clear on what you mean by saying "the damage is easily fixable for the removed lid" , and the term "pasting " the lid.

I think they may have stopped shipping these with "paste" or double sided tape to secured the back cover lid .. mine simply fell off and there was nothing at all holing it.. and yes the other threads her describe how to check and the battery leads in the connector to get the polarity right if that's needed.. but any damage from running it with the wrong battery polarity .. especially with the USB and a mis-wired Battery at the same time, is likely permanent and not easily "fixed" ... JimS
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere