Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

DX knives without fake logo's?

• UltraMagnus Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:21 AM Reply
    I like cheap knives, but can't stand ones with fake logos all over them like most DX knives have.

Can anyone post some knives that don't have fake branding on them?

thanks in advance.
    Posts(329) | Reviews | Tip post

• smelly Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:58 AM Reply
    I agree.

I'm a dropshipper and sell heaps of knives but none from DX because they all have fake brands.

If they have no brand at all or a Chinese barand I could sell them.
    Posts(77) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Wednesday, December 29, 2010 3:59 PM Reply
    most of them rub off pretty easy... some are evgraved or stamped... and permanent.

they think they are enhancin' the appeal of these knives by forgin' and stealin' copy righted logos.
    what they don't understand is that we'de buy them no matter what they said on them... fancy name brand or not.
    but until they understand that, they're gonna keep pushin' theses cool knives with "enhanced" names.....

bad for drop shippin', but ok if you resell or gift. like i said, most logos rub off pretty easy.

there are quite a few knives with china brand names and no names at all.
    but you'll have to do your own shoppin' ultramagnus.... that's part of the fun.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• UltraMagnus Sunday, January 2, 2011 3:04 PM Reply
    "but you'll have to do your own shoppin' ultramagnus.... that's part of the fun."

I simply thought that, since the would hopefully be people that feel the same way, it would be useful to compile a list of skus, like the list of assisted knives.

• flashin Sunday, January 2, 2011 8:16 PM Reply
    feel free to start a list if you want to.
    maybe it will get stickied.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• cabfrank Thursday, January 6, 2011 12:07 PM Reply
    compile away...
    Posts(494) | Reviews | Tip post

• UltraMagnus Thursday, January 6, 2011 12:42 PM Reply
    I don't have any dx knives yet, have some coming, so will update this when they come.

of course, to compile a comprehensive list I will need input from other users...

• flashin Thursday, January 6, 2011 1:44 PM Reply
    actualy..... i don't think i have a dx knife that doesn't have some kind of brand name on it.
    hhmmmm.... now i'm kind of curious to see if there are any that are just plain and un-branded.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• cabfrank Thursday, January 6, 2011 4:25 PM Reply
    hmm...unbranded and plain i'm not sure either, but sku.18076,sku.34683(those both from personal experience) and sku.52694 (from the pictures) say columbia on them, not columbia river knife and tool, so i don't think they are FAKE branded. sku.47184, sku.18077 and sku.47185 all also say columbia so are not fake branded, but they also say usa on the blade, which is definitely misleading at best.

• cabfrank Thursday, January 6, 2011 4:26 PM Reply
    i guess that is a start at least.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere