Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Are any ceramic knives confirmed in stock?

• ruetma Saturday, January 22, 2011 5:55 PM Reply
    http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Default.dx/sku.44540~threadid.804547

Seems some threads were recently removed where folks were complaining about lack of stock on some ceramic knives supplied by Yang/OPURSTECH. I contacted CSE yesterday on my order placed Jan 9 which is still "Waiting for Supplier", hope to hear back next week.

Ordered sku.28782, sku.44540 and sku.46900

Anyone know of any ceramic knives confirmed in stock? I don't mind waiting a month as long as my order actually ships, but I'd rather change my order than end up with a canceled order at the end of the month...

Thanks!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• henrykazuo Friday, January 28, 2011 4:08 PM Reply
    I ordered SKU.28960 on 18/01 and it still in Pending.

Hope they ship before new year season.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Contact DX: http://services.dx.com

Posts(469) | Reviews | Tip post

• BigRonW Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:50 PM Reply
    I have a whole bunch of stuff "waiting for supplier", and in almost every case, that supplier is.....Opurstech. Ceramic knives, an Android tablet... best part of $200 worth of undelivered goods. It therefore came as NO surprise to discover that Opurstech was the supplier of "Dr Dre Beat" headphones. If you've never heard of them... be gratefull: most of the people who ordered the headphones wish THEY'D never heard of them either. One of DX's more embarrassing episodes - check out these forums for complaints!
    Posts(29) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere