Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

very nice product, but very bad package...

• carcasasnokia Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:07 AM Reply
    this is a very nice product and difficult to find. is a very useful oscilloscope but the package is terrible!!!

and this osciloscope come without instructions!!! i will have to buy a box and print the instructions if not is impossible to sell this...

another negative point is that you have to put the battery and you have to put exactly in the first time, if not is impossible to remove the back case and can break...
    Posts(46) | Reviews | Tip post

• jims123 Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:05 AM Reply
    I agree it's a cool o-scope, and that the case is not very sturdy and there is no latch to secure the back cover. But I don't see this as a problem.. I simply used a two inch piece of scotch-tape on the top and bottom edges since there was no double sticky tape or anything else holding the back cover in place inside mine.. and it's bery easu to peel it off is needed..
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere