DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order TRACKING still has not updated?

• ICSM4 Monday, January 31, 2011 10:21 PM Reply
    Here is my DX Order #: 0109K2Z5
    I've gotten the tracking number but then when I tracked it on USPS, it says this "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

I tracked it on http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do and it says "departure from outward office of exchange" on 2011/01/19.
    Here is the detailed results on USPS.
    Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign International Dispatch, January 19, 2011, 9:49 am, SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Foreign Acceptance, January 17, 2011, 10:21 am, PORTEE

Here is the other status:
    item No. Year Status Destination Country Location Date
    RR990677477CN 2011 departure from outward office of exchange UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 2011-01-19

How long will I need to wait for the package to arrive?
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• GodEmper0r Monday, January 31, 2011 11:12 PM Reply
    I'm waiting with the same. Likely nothing will happen until after CNY. At least two weeks until I'm expecting any news.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• ICSM4 Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:16 AM Reply
    Do you know how long it will be in that status until I get my item? I know its only been 8 business days but I'm starting to get a bit worried because last time I ordered from here, it only took a week for it to get here.

if I don't get it by next Tuesday, what do you suggest I do?
    I've already opened a ticket but since Dealextreme is on a Lunar New Year, it won't be until the 7th or longer for them to get back with a reply.

• Mercury Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:41 AM Reply
    I wouldn't hold your breath, I've had an order from November, supposedly shipped on 4th December with the same "departure from outward office" message dated 23rd December. Opened a ticket with DX which they have ignored for over 10 days and now they're all off on their holls, so the back log should be even worse when they all get back!
    Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:41 AM Reply
    Tickets will be answered possible next week...
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

• ICSM4 Saturday, February 05, 2011 12:29 PM Reply
    I just got my order yesterday. I didn't even know it was my order until I actually opened it because I wasn't expecting any packages. I guess it was a bit stuck in Customs because there were a lot of incoming packages. I hope you get yours soon. I'm so glad mine came.

• krustyclown Saturday, February 05, 2011 9:02 PM Reply
    Hi,
    I've ordered stuff from both DX and US based companies with tracking numbers. Often the tracking sites never update or only show the initial departure.

I had a package from DX arrive last week that correctly displayed as shipped on the China post site, but the Australia Post site never updated.

I had a package ship from the USA and the USPS site never acknowledged taking collection. It arrived without issue around 14 days after it shipped.

While tracking numbers are nice to have - don't always panic if the sites never give any information!
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere