Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Packing of 20 days;))

• artur2010 Monday, February 28, 2011 4:06 PM Reply
    Hello! Has made the order 12 days ago and on him till now there is status-Order Received! When I will receive the goods? It became lately very bad with mail! Likely it is necessary to refuse service of this shop! Only think-shop packed to me the bought bulb-20 of days!!!!!!!! And has then written on my claims, it so is necessary at them!!!!! Well and transfer I will wait 3 months ;)))
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• artur2010 Monday, February 28, 2011 4:50 PM Reply
    1 goods-2/17/2011 0217XZMZ 0217XZMZ the Received Order
    2 goods-2/2/2011 02029SQK 02029SQK Shipped - Shipped 2/22/2011
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• bengbro Monday, March 14, 2011 2:52 PM Reply
    I got stuck with the same problem, I made an order at the 1st of this month and the status is still saying order received.... My order number is:0301Z966 , could you please tell me when you will send it, because it is already longer then 5 days. And what is the estimated time for a shipment to the netherlands?

Greetz
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• davoz Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:25 AM Reply
    What you need to understand guys is DX is not the shop, just the shop front.
    They get their products from their suppliers,which can take time.
    Do not order from here and ever expect the item in a hurry.(although it can happen)
    Make your order and forget it.
    When it turns up you will be surprised.
    Also remember DX does not control China post or the relevant postal company in all countries,and I wont go on about customs.
    If you need it right now you may need to pay for EMS shipping which is provided in the checkout.(I have never opted for this as it pays to be patient when free shipping is involved).
    Hope this helps.
    Posts(143) | Reviews | Tip post

• Diazaman420 Monday, September 19, 2011 4:55 PM Reply
    D6de it don't even matter if you pay for exprss.still took a month!
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Lock Picks)
Lock Picks

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere