Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

How do i use my DX points?

• Derack Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:11 PM Reply
    I was trying to use my DX points to get some money taken off of my order.I followed the instructions on this thread http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-207~threadid.243539

I did this about 3 days before my order was shipped.The response I got was

"sorry for the trouble .
    it is too late to ask us to make any change for your order .

your order has been shipped on 3/7/2011 3:34:11 AM as you could check .

Unlike courier services like UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL and EMS, Airmail and Registered Airmail are sent via HK Post or CHINA Post does not guarantee delivery time for these services.

From experience, the estimated delivery time is 21 to 28 working days (i.e. Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in Hong Kong and in your country), though sometimes this could be much longer than expected."

How do I go about using my points to get a partial refund?
    Thanks.
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• begee08 Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:24 PM Reply
    Unfortunately DX make it as convoluted as possible to get claim your points.

I have never bothered worrying about it which is probably their aim. :)

You most likely won't be able to get a partial refund on this order using them.

Next order, open a ticket straight away and try to claim.

Other online shops allow you to redeem your points at the checkout. Why DX do not fix this is beyond me.
    DX is bad for my productivity at work...
    I'm from Perth, Western Australia
    Klaatu barada nikto!
    Posts(897) | Reviews | Tip post

• Derack Wednesday, March 9, 2011 11:43 PM Reply
    Thanks for the reply begee
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:11 AM Reply
    Some people also suggest ordering something that is out of stock to avoid that kind of problem. Then have that item removed via the same ticket when you list the items to buy with your points.

Both points and store credit (which I hate because it can't be tracked easily) should be options at the checkout.

Though what you did should have been enough. What's the point of tickets (besides give us something to do aside from twiddling our thumbs whilst we wait) if they aren't dealt with, or at least noticed, before shipping?

'it is too late to ask us to make any change for your order'

Not acceptable if you made the request three days earlier, but seems to be a common enough story.

DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

Posts(3432) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere