DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Post positive feedback only, here.

• DeckBR Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:47 PM Reply
    Thanks DX for Gift :)

11/02/2014 23:39:20 USD$ 20,00 GiftCard Pagamento Bem Sucedido (PT-BR)
    11/02/2014 23:39:21 USD$ 90,82 Paypal Pagamento Bem Sucedido (PT-BR)

SKU's #293346 x2 + 288387
    !!! :)

[]'s
    Posts(779) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by DeckBR on 4/10/2014 at 10:48 PM
  • Sejkom Saturday, April 26, 2014 11:15 PM Reply
    I've been buying from DX, since April 2009. In total, I've got 100+ orders, and I have always received my stuff. Longest shipping time has been a couple of month, but I don't see that as a problem, as the shipping was free.
    I'm checking DX reguarly for new products, as they add stuff all the time.

Thanks, DX.
  • donjeuw Monday, May 19, 2014 1:33 AM Reply
    I have placed at least 15 orders on this website, I'm addicted!
    All my orders have been well despatched so far and I'm satisfied of the overall quality of the products, they all corresponded to the description,
    One time I received a defective electronic cigarette which was replaced by SAV without difficulty (I didn't need to send back the defective product, they replaced it without further question, and I appreciate DX's confidence)
    SAV answers quickly and effectively, keep up with the good work!
  • andrew2011 Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:56 PM Reply
    Fast shipping. I am very surprised! dx.com - you rock. Thank you!

24.07.2014 14:24:24 Order Received Order has been created, awaiting payment.
    24.07.2014 19:40:19 Full Shipment Your order has been fully shipped.
  • clockdryve Friday, July 25, 2014 4:34 AM Reply
    Shipping items packed and sent out in 2 days...(nice), took awhile to get here (32 days) but worth it -free shipping folks-
    My 200mw laser (module) was a "snap" to solder up and put into one of the $5 - 5mw lasers housing. Now I have a real screamer. LOL *5 minutes to tear down, solder and assembly. Maybe 3 minutes next time!!!!

Thank You -DealExtreme-

:-) :-) :-)
  • jpmaverick2 Friday, August 15, 2014 6:59 PM Reply
    I bought for the first time on DX in the beggining of February. Aware that it takes a little longer here, but it's a little cheaper, I waited for the suppliers (and it actually took around 3 weeks to get my order shipped). China Post took a few more weeks to the stuff back here, but it's all here, finally!

I had absolutely no problem, Live Chat worked when I had an issue (with a little pacience, education and good will on both parts) .
    I feel dealing with DX is a trade-off between price and time: for the things I have no rush, DX is no doubt the way to go! I'm buying again already!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by cyclist on 9/18/2014 at 7:20 PM
  • samuel367 Monday, August 18, 2014 1:16 AM Reply
    I just love DX, the free shipping fee compares the shipping time, I order everything here, cheap and great!
  • Samuk190 Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:22 AM Reply
    dx is awesome!
  • Samuk190 Monday, September 22, 2014 5:22 AM Reply
    I like to speak here , why the deal extreme is the best shop for everyone buy

ME : Im brazilian , and you know, brazilians doesnt have much money to spend, and much sellers DOESNT SELL to brazilians
    for the following reasons
    Sellers of worldwide :
    1)Im not like brazil
    2)Customs taxes high (but its the customer that will pay, not the seller, idk why this is a reason)
    3)Don't like brazilians buyers..
    4)Cheaters , brazilians are cheaters!

FACT : but isnt true, we are same as all customers in world.

ME : i tried almost 5 or more shops to buy one smartphone. but all doenst sell to brazil, or dont chat with brazilians

FACT : and i can say to you, the best is always deal extreme!

Reasons why i like deal extreme

1)Sell for worldwide
    2)Good customer service , and live chat
    3)Ships to brazil!!!!!!!!!!1
    4)Sell to people who live in brazil!!
    5)Correct product info and videos!
    6)Honest with the client
    7)warranty (* i never need warranty because deal extreme tests product before ship)
    8)Prices really low (some products is high than sellers but you have a great customer service!)

Recently, i buyed an non cheap smartphone (475.10$ - One Plus one 64GB)

Others :People ask me , You are crazy! ?
    me:I Say, No.
    me: Im trust in deal extreme and all products arrives with perfect state, and the risk of getting problems is below 0,010%

fact : Is more easier i get an problem in brazil than get an problem in buying from dx!

fact : Buyed 3 phones, 1 tablet, and now the One Plus One , waiting to arrives in my home!

Thanks DX.

i prefer pay more in deal extreme and gets my product, than have the risk of buy an product and receives a box with water hahaha. This is the Other reason i buy on dx, even if product is not much cheap.
  • NeoGenio Sunday, November 16, 2014 10:39 AM Reply
    Fantastico, spedizione puntuale e merce originale come da descrizione. Consigliato!
Page 36 of 36
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections