DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Post positive feedback only, here.

• Munkeh Friday, April 01, 2011 11:41 AM Reply
    I had a CS ticket open and was speaking to Lucia, all my questions were answered within 24hrs (I am from the UK and only tend to see a reply towards Hong Kong's end of the day).

Each reply was constructed well and when a problem arose, it was dealt with very quickly.

I have had several CS tickets previously which haven't been brilliant, but this one is a step in the right direction.

Thanks Lucia.
    Posts(241) | Reviews | Tip post

• dart16 Sunday, April 03, 2011 1:26 PM Reply
    Thank you to the staff of DealExtreme for moving the adult material to their sister company and web site.... everybody happy!!!

Posts(979) | Reviews | Tip post

• Chams Monday, April 04, 2011 10:32 PM Reply
    I bought for the first time on DX in the beggining of February. Aware that it takes a little longer here, but it's a little cheaper, I waited for the suppliers (and it actually took around 3 weeks to get my order shipped). China Post took a few more weeks to the stuff back here, but it's all here, finally!

I had absolutely no problem, Live Chat worked when I had an issue (with a little pacience, education and good will on both parts) and all the goods got here REALLY well wrapped.

I feel dealing with DX is a trade-off between price and time: for the things I have no rush, DX is no doubt the way to go! I'm buying again already!
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• crimsongrey Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:34 AM Reply
    I have ordered 3 times from Dx. First time was 27 january 2011 delivery took 2 month +-a day or two but that was expected so it was fine.
    Second time 3/4/2011 took only (as I know realise Very short time) 2 weeks from ordering to delivery. :P

And my third time ordered today six items two jetlighter, one totoro plush animal, one dentist mirror, one universal cup lid and a tritium key ring. We will see how long this one takes to deliver. I will post the day it deliver.

All items i have bought have arrived in mint condition and I am very pleased.

ps. I live in sweden for reference of distance.
    No one will blame you for giving up. In fact, quitting at this point is
    a perfectly reasonable response.
    Posts(42) | Reviews | Tip post

• AlexKea Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:32 PM Reply
    I have just received my parcel!
    And I am very pleased with it!

It's about order 031282TX. Everything look's and work's like it was expected!

THANK'S A LOT!!!!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ibosnjak Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:52 AM Reply
    I'm happy with DealExtreme and their large amount of products, all for reasonable prices.

• W747777 Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:40 PM Reply
    Shipping is a little wait, however products always arrive. Products are great and only ever encountered one small issue, which was immediately effectively resolved by customer service. Thumbs up!
    Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• Evgenija Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:49 PM Reply
    Today I received the first purchase on your site. Thank you!

• ballisticz4 Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:22 PM Reply
    Hi everyone. Just wanna say thanks to the guys at DealExtreme. Just recieved my Almighty Super dongle. Took a bit longer than I expected but hey, it's here. So happy with the product. Will be making more purchases here, for sure. Great stuff. Thanks.

• myarse Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:30 PM Reply
    I received a faulty item in a recent order but CS was great, everything was handled nice and quickly - replies usually came in under 12 hours, my final message was dealt with in less than 2! Very happy with that. thanks a lot Shelley!
    Posts(106) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 5 of 37
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere