DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Post positive feedback only, here.

• MIHAc Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:28 PM Reply
    Just got my last order, everything is as should be. No problems so far at all.
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

• jpmaverick Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:19 PM Reply
    I´ve been shopping here since last year and I made an average of 5 or 6 orders every month. They never took more than 45 days to arrive, and some of them arrived only in 15 days!!
    Only had 3 defective items that where resend or refund via ticket, in my opinion this is a great shopping site and they are very proffesional.
    Thanks DX!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory
    Posts(919) | Reviews | Tip post

• robertos7 Saturday, April 16, 2011 3:46 AM Reply
    Hello! Almost all got it. Why almost? One order was divided into two. Two orders came. Thank you! Well done!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• vk4xmh Sunday, April 17, 2011 8:47 PM Reply
    G'Day All
    Have just received my order and all is fine.
    RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope.
    ordered 30-3-11 arrived today 18-4-11 EMS to Australia
    very pleased another happy customer
    Cheers from Mitch vk4xmh
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• blueyesinjapan Monday, April 18, 2011 6:25 AM Reply
    I was waiting an unusually long time time(more than 2weeks) for an order to be shipped.
    I contacted dealextreme and within 3 days orders were shipped.
    Thank you, well done.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Cmomrik Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:49 AM Reply
    Many thanks to DealExtreme my order arrived! Was very surprised kakchestvom product and its assembly. The thing works perfectly and is very happy! Thank you!
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• boxtraenco Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:06 AM Reply
    In one word, great - good - Reliable and cheap.
    Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• crimsongrey Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:09 AM Reply
    Today I recieved my package for the tritium keyring plush doll and lighters. etc. Everything was in mint condition except for the dentist mirror which was loose inside its holder.(was expecting that from user reviews) Was gonna glue it but my brother said he would do. He did but used to much glue so now you can't use it. Not Dxs fault though.

All in all took 17 days from order to delivery. I am very pleased might start ordering products for hundreds of dollars at once.

Ps. Maybe I could call Dxs and ask for a replacement brother since this one is obviously broken :P
    No one will blame you for giving up. In fact, quitting at this point is
    a perfectly reasonable response.
    Posts(42) | Reviews | Tip post

• drh898 Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:20 PM Reply
    Hello all!

My first order here, item sku.11315 placed on 4/6/2011 and delivered today 4/21/2011. Only 15 days for everything - packing and shipping to distant location. Great service DX! Thanks much!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Hitmanss1 Friday, April 22, 2011 5:07 AM Reply
    I've have placed 20-30 orders with dealextreme, containing some ~50 different items in total. It has made wholesale available for private use.
    Some of the orders has been delivered in a week or a couple of weeks, some in a couple of months.
    Since the price is so low, I don't expect express shipment and think it's worth the wait.

I've never had any problems with DX, and the customer service is super and relatively fast(often reflected by store prices), with polite and skilled persons.

I wonder how many orders DX has every day, how many suppliers they contact and how many packets they pack and send.

And still they manage to get everything right. Extraordinary!
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 6 of 37
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere