Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Package in China post, 8 days in "posting" state

• sosl17 Thursday, March 10, 2011 11:46 PM Reply
    My package, RA075312789CN (DX order 0127ZQU7), was shipped on 2/27/2011, and the only info from China post's tracking site is that it is in "posting" status since 3/3/2011.

Is this normal? When will it begin to travel the usual inward/outward offices?
    Is there anything I can do?
    Anything DX can do?
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• begee08 Friday, March 11, 2011 12:14 AM Reply
    Pretty much out of Dx'x hands once it's at the postal depot.

I have 2 at CP waiting for departure, 1 from 3/3/22 and one from 8/3/11.
    Both read on the tracking site : "departure from outward office of exchange"

Just have to be patient I guess.
    DX is bad for my productivity at work...
    I'm from Perth, Western Australia
    Klaatu barada nikto!
    Posts(897) | Reviews | Tip post

• sosl17 Friday, March 11, 2011 8:31 AM Reply
    HKP don't seem to do any better this time of year... :/
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• benoli Monday, March 21, 2011 2:23 AM Reply
    Have a pagkage, shipped January 18. 2011. Still not in my hands. So be patient. Wait a couple of weeks. if you still haven't recieved the package, put in a ticket at DX costumer service, AND BE MORE PATIENT. Once you have contact, they are very nice and they do all they can to help you. But as you all can see, PATIENCE is the keyword in this situation.
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere