Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

China Post Batch Tracking

• CrossFireX Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:49 AM Reply
    Hello!

I hope someone hasn't already shown this.
    Are you tired of entering every single tracking number manual or tired of clicking the links in account summary for every item you want to track?

I've got the solution! I've edited a little code that tracks all your China Post tracking number at the same time. All you have to do is to enter the tracking numbers once in the HTML document, save it to your desktop and open it every time you want to track all of your packages!

Follow these steps below (This is the easy way if you have low computer knowledge, there are other ways)

1) Open notepad (Windows Vista/7 users: Search for "notepad" in the menu bar and hit enter)

2) Copy the code and paste it in to the notepad document (See the link provided below for code)

3) Replace the "REPLACE WITH TRACKING NR" text with your tracking number. Leave the rest of the fields empty if you don't need them.

4) Select "File --> Save as" and in the window that pops up, enter desired name WITH .html after (For example: track.html) and then select "All filles (*.*)" and save it on your desktop or whatever.

Now you're done, you can just open the html page and track! No need to enter all the tracking numbers manual in batch tracking when you want to track something!

Code: http://bit.ly/trackcnp
    Posts(538) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by CrossFireX on 3/21/2011 at 12:43 AM
  • jljovano Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:21 AM Reply
    Works great, thank you for sharing !
    :)
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• CrossFireX Sunday, March 20, 2011 11:54 PM Reply
    Sure, no problem. :)

• CrossFireX Monday, March 21, 2011 12:44 AM Reply
    Ops :D I've added it now. I deleted the title once and it seems like I deleted the html tag too. Hmm...

• Wodyme Monday, March 21, 2011 8:07 AM Reply
    Actually, there was no missing <HTML> element. Sure, it was not there, but it is optional: http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/struct/global.html#h-7.3
    Posts(659) | Reviews | Tip post

• jpmaverick Monday, March 21, 2011 8:46 PM Reply
    Great!
    Really helpfull, thanks CrossFireX!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory
    Posts(925) | Reviews | Tip post

• gonagannareddy Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:50 PM Reply
    It's easily available on http://www.trackingcourier.com
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nishant123 Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:26 AM Reply

[Size = 20] Ok[/size]

Real eyes realise real lies.
    Posts(833) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Nishant123 on 12/24/2015 at 5:30 AM
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere