DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Intimate Gadgets

• FriedSushi Saturday, April 02, 2011 4:52 PM Reply
    For me, all intimate gadgets items get forwarded to DX's sister site, intimategadgets.com

This is great and all, but I've found a few differences between the two sites....

The biggest issue I find is that all of the reviews/ratings don't transfer between the two sites......
  • UL1974 Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:35 PM Reply
    I don't see option BULKRATE price ...
    All prices is more expensives without this code
    :(
  • FriedSushi Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:59 PM Reply
    Not only did they forward all of the devices, but some of the ones for sale on DE just link to the main page of IG because evidently they're sold here but not there.....

Also, I've found a few items to be $1-$2 more expensive on IG than on DX.

Plus, it's not like I can view the DE reviews and then buy them on IG. I can't see the reviews at all!

The IG site isn't as well organized as DE, even though it's got much more sub-sections.

I've been browsing D.E. off and on for a few months, and compiled a wish list. I went onto buy some today and was surprised to see it all screwed up..
  • DonnieBrasco @DX Staff Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:32 PM Reply
    Gentlemen, we are working on the data transfer. Should be all good in a few days.

• UL1974 Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:49 PM Reply
    Great, thank you very much
    :)
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections