Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Only 3 mins??

• LOTTARO Monday, April 4, 2011 7:38 PM Reply
    The camera only records vids of 3 mins max??
    Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• mikeyboy69nz Monday, April 4, 2011 8:05 PM Reply
    @LOTTARO The reviewer was meaning the glasses only have 2 megabytes of built in memory, giving only enough space for around 3 minutes of recording. Once you insert a TF card, the recording capacity is much more.
    Posts(47) | Reviews | Tip post

• LOTTARO Tuesday, April 5, 2011 7:36 AM Reply
    Sorry guys, i try to explain better... i actually have the sunglasses.
    Wen i take a vid of 12mins for example... i got 4 files of 3 mins each.

• melvinfox Monday, April 18, 2011 8:22 AM Reply
    I tested my device. I put inside a 2Gb microSD card and start the recording until he stop by himself. He has recorded 9 min and 12 sec. in one 2Gb file. Quality is good but 9 min I think is not enough for me, i wil buy a 8Gb card.
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• LOTTARO Monday, April 18, 2011 11:02 AM Reply
    @melvinfox, How u start the recording??? (the button sequence) I turned on the glases and push the button marked as PLAY (>) .

• melvinfox Monday, April 18, 2011 11:49 PM Reply
    I press the on/off button for 2-3 sec. until the yellow light is bright, next once a short press of the play button for start record (blue light start flashing) and once a short press to stop. Thats all!!
    I dont try to take photo, isnt dont interesting function for me.

• melvinfox Friday, April 22, 2011 2:11 AM Reply
    Folks, be careffully, I founded 2 moments for take in warn :
    1. The record is splited in 10 min pieces, but the record is not stoping. If you has made a 15 min record, in the card you will found 2 files, one for 10 min and the second with the next 5 min.
    2. Not work correct with SDHC card!!, the video and sound every 2 sec is jump and the sound is not sincronized with the video. In a 10 min video the sound is end 1 min before the video is finished. I dont know this is a problem of the card, but wit a not SDHC card the record is correct.

• melvinfox Monday, April 25, 2011 6:42 AM Reply
    Folks, I want to do a little rectication in the point 2 of my previous post, the problem isnt with the all Micro SDHC card and only with my SDHC card (Sandisk). I try again with another 8 Gb Micro SDHC card (Apacer) and the record is correct. The sound is sincronized with the video.

• patrickza Friday, July 15, 2011 11:23 AM Reply
    Mine also records in three minute chunks. If anyone knows how to set it to record continuously in one large file I'd appreciate some instructions.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• manouchk Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:54 PM Reply
    I read someoen is using a 16 Gb TF card but specification says max size is 8Gb. Anyone could confirm that 16 Gb card works fine? 32 Gb cards works too?
    Posts(137) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere